IE
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 18, 2022
Wonderful essence!

This has became my holy grail essence. The consistency is between an essence and serum - not watery like typical essences nor thick enough to be a serum. when applied,, it absorbs beautifully and give so much hydration and subtle brightening effects. Over time I started to notice a difference using this frequently everyday. There isn't much of a scent if you're sensitive to it, maybe a slight citrus smell. There's so much product it would at least you 6 months. Its such a good quality product - over time you'll feel the difference.

5b123a10-af3e-4313-88c6-adcc81c8d589

The essence has a pleasant thick texture like a liquid serum and feels very hydrating in the skin. I use it instead of a toner to maximize hydration. I’ve been using it for a week and so far it hasn’t caused breakouts on my combination acne prone skin. A great product! Please ❤️ if my review was helpful to you ! 👍

7120da29-a4f0-4fdd-bb2d-781fcab0abc3
e299a6f5-9f1d-4481-8457-c098cef487b4
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I’ve been using this product for almost 2 months and i absolutely like it. The texture is not too watery so it is easy to apply it on the face and neck. I like the smell of the product, i can feel grapefruit in the sent and i love it ❤️ the composition is suitable for sensitive skin and works very gentle.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I totally love this essence and performs lovely when I use it with retinol and vitamin C. the scent is pretty natural and citric but in a goof way, have an amazing quality and goes a long time because the size of the product I'm 33 years old and everyone tells me that my skin looks way younger that my actual age.

Louise
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

The quality of this product is good, and the size is reasonable compared to the price. At first I wondered if it made my sensitive skin redder. About a month later I’m still not sure, but my skin does seem to benefit from me using it. It seems worth trying!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I have stopped using k beauty toners since they do not do anything for my skin. I use this essence and I’m from rice serum and I’m done with my night routine. This has very pleasant smell and provides light hydration. This brand definitely has some quality products. Tried their tundra Chaga serum before and it was definitely a good serum but a bit on the heavy side, more suitable for dry skin.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Posted on May 8, 2022

The beauty of this product that it is reach enough that toner and serum can be easily skipped. The consistency is more like like serum and it moisturizes and awakens the skin very well. The ingredients are fantastic. It absorbs fast and gives cooling effect. I liked it best after clay masks and retinol creams, which both dry out skin and this essence is savor. It makes skin normal and alive again right away.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I’ve used it for a week now and believe the quality is great! It has brightened up my skin and my skin looks very clear. I have sensitive skin but I have not broken out. There is a slight orangey scent but it does not bother me. The packaging is great as well, looks chic.

Posted on May 22, 2022

wow what an ingredient list such an elegant product texture and smell like citrus very enjoying to use I knocked off one star cuz I found out that the grapefruit oil that's inside the product can cause son exposure sensitivity so now I just use it in the evening and make sure that I use a high SPF in the morning but other than that lovely product absorbs quickly and it makes your skin glow