Page 1 - Reviews - Bluebonnet Nutrition, Liquid Calcium, Magnesium Citrate Plus Vitamin D3, Natural Strawberry Flavor, 16 fl oz (472 ml) - iHerb
IE
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I find this much easier to take than most citrate forms, and it's delicious. Good cal-mag ratio and not too sweet. Highly recommended.

Posted on May 15, 2022

So far I have found this product to be working very well for me. I hope to continue to get the same results when I purchase my next bottle.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Thos 2 glass bottle order arrived safe and sound promptly and just in time! Liquid vitamins are the only way to go and combing them is absolutely great. Thank you.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Taking Calcium is a must to balance out other RXs I must take. These are so easy to get the correct portion and carry about throughout my day. A bit large, but I found an easy way to get them down.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

It is a great way to get my calcium and magnesium in a highly absorbable form. Liquid calcium is much easier to digest and the taste is good.

Posted on Feb 14, 2021

I was diagnosed with full body osteoporosis at age 54 and my doctor advised me to take a calcium citrate supplement in addition to my prescription medication. I don’t do well with large pills and I belabored which supplement to take. This one was recommended by a friend who is a nutrition expert. I love it because it tastes great and therefore, I look forward to having it!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

The taste, the dosage, the package are great! Especially convenient for the little ones, my daughter waits for her dose and sleeps peacefully)

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love the taste, good form for Calcium absorption . Will definitely buy again.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

i take it every day works perfect for me .my doctor recommended