IE

4.8
Based on 1,651 Ratings
1,460
Posted on Jan 2, 2023

My doctor said I needed 2000 IU of vitamin D3, and I needed a supplement that uses vegetable capsules and Blue Bonnet is just what I needed. Also, the price is pretty reasonable for the amount it provides. This is my third purchase of this product and I'm sticking with it.

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

Wonderful supplement from a great company. It’s great for immunity and bones. Lots of benefits and great ingredients. Must be taken with food as it is fat soluble and it absorbs best that way. It’s not too large in size for the dosage. We take it all year long in different potencies.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Love all of Bluebonnet's vitamins. Wish that promos and sales would apply to their range but their quality is unmatched. No fillers or add-ons. I take vitamin d for the same reason as everyone else-- everyone is deficient nowadays. Haven't seen a huge difference in my health, but hoping they will lessen my chronic hive symptoms.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I avoid vitamin D supplements from lanolin due to an allergy. To my knowledge, Bluebonnet is the only vitamin D on the market that is derived from fish oil instead. (Be sure to read the label as Bluebonnet makes both lanolin and fish oil vitamin D!) It can be difficult to find and a lot of retailers don't realize that there is a difference -so I'm thankful that iHerb offers this product.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I first heard about this was from a physician in Albuquerque N.M. back in 2009. I was told that Orientals need this to process calcium under the sun light, because of our pigment color. We need at least 1,200 IU per day. I take this for years now and my calcium level is alright.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Tried several other brands first, but the fillers in them were an issue. So as usual, Bluebonnet to the rescue! And as always their product works without side effects. D3 is one of the best things to help with that “virus” we all know about. Living in a cold climate causes us to stay in more in the cold weather & little did we know that we were deficient in D3. Thankful to Bluebonnet for fixing that issue. And it was a bonus that the quantity is higher than some other vitamins from them.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I am a guy who will always did alot of research and comparison before buying. I found this product's ingredients is very natural and it is the only brand that derived from fish. Others are from lanolin. I love fish derived products. I am not sure where this product have helped me in any improvement but all I can say is in my research it says man needs more vitamin D dosage. Going under sun is not enough. So I will continue to consume for better body quality.

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

received exactly what I needed. great service , easy to navigate your website. Vitamin d3 was recommended by my doctor as a quality product and I have had no negative side effects.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Excellent Vitamin D3! I have been using it for several years, and will continue to do so. As someone who has had Vitamin D issues in the past, it is nice to have a good quality option that does not contain toxic ingredients.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Have been taking BlueBonnet Vitamin D for some time now. I recently began taking 2,000, instead of 1,000 daily. My latest blood test showed my Vitamin D level to be in the middle of the range--exactly where I want it to be!