Page 1 - Reviews - BodyBio, Liposomal Vitamin C, 60 Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 8, 2022

I have known this brand for years and I know that all the products have high quality controls. The vitamin C in this product is not produced in China, but in Scotland. Being wrapped in liposomes makes the absorption much greater also,this way ,the vitamin C does not come into contact with the stomach, preventing it from becoming irritated.Great product!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

this is the third brand of liposomal vit C tablets that I have tried. Still not sure which one to buy next

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I have been taking vitamin C 3000cc almost every day for several years. Of course, it was because I was tired, but as I continued to take it, one side of my chest sometimes hurt from overdosing. Even though I had to do hard physical work, I didn't feel tired at all. So I plan to continue taking this product. The downside is that the price is too expensive.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I bought it to order once, but it can't be re-stocked... When will it be in stock... I'll have to take it for a long time to see the effect, but after a month or two it's over... I ordered glutathione and vitamin c for the liver, but the liver level went down looks good

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

Liposomal vitamin C does not irritate the stomach. My recommended to take because it promotes the correct absorption of iron. Antioxidant. Portage to the body of free radicals that cause oxidation of cells.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The body needs vitamin C to maintain normal physiological functions, assist in the synthesis and metabolism of nutrients, support the innate and adaptive immune systems, and increase the absorption of iron in the intestines. Vitamin C deficiency is often associated with anemia, infection, bleeding gums, scurvy, poor wound healing, and more. The advantage of liposomal vitamin C is that it directly releases vitamin C in the cells and finally enters the blood circulation, which has higher bioavailability than traditional oral vitamin C and will not cause gastrointestinal discomfort. One of the must-have supplements in the time of COVID, along with VIT D, Zinc, and NAC to help prevent and reduce side effects. I chose BodyBio because it uses patented liposome encapsulation technology, it is true liposomal vitamin C, without too many additives, and it feels more potent than the Solaray brand.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I was surprised by the quality. The effect is great. It is good because there are no additives.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

There are not many vitamins made in liposome form with Scottish vitamin C raw material.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

There are a lot of articles saying that the reviews are very good, so I'll change this one.