Page 1 - Reviews - Boericke & Tafel, Cough & Bronchial Syrup, Nighttime , 8 fl oz (240 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Nighttime coughing is not only annoying but robs you of sleep. We used this product during our bouts with COVID to settle our coughs so we could rest, then also used it recently after a common cold left a nagging cough. Nice taste, easy to take and bottle size lasts long enough.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

This product is excellent! I’ve been using it for years anytime I have a cold with a cough. It helps stop the cough and helps me sleep. I used to be able to buy this locally, but I can’t find it in a store anymore, so I’m really glad they have it on Iherb!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Great homeopathy supplement with proper composition of ingredients that comes in a great value, relief cough with nice taste has a great benefit. Packaged well

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

very good i keep it around when i have gotten a cold or virus. helps alleviate the cough. easy to take. tastes good and works. thank you.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I absolutely adore this cough syrup. It not only keeps me from coughing during the night, but also lets me sleep like a baby. I have been using this syrup for many years and am so happy that iHerb carries it.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Honestly idk if it worked or not. BUT I did experience itchy throat and coughing over a period of weeks so decided to check it out as others said it helped them and after I did get better. Again not sure if it was the product itself. It does have a harsh taste to it but after it leaves the mouth. I did drink it only at nights.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

thanks 👍👍 you USA and Iherb product is soooo cool quality

86ae0a78-9644-4b5d-97b1-ae3f11ef357b
Posted on Apr 10, 2021

This is by far the best homeopathic cough syrup that my family has tried. My uncle had CPOD, and this gave him relief, better than anything else, (aside from breathing treatments) It works well for asthma, allergies, and as stated, CPOD. I have the daytime and nighttime. It keeps you from coughing, but when you do, it's productive. I've been suffering from allergies more as I get older, and I'm so grateful I know about this product.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Good cough remedy before bed. When coughing, with bronchitis, an ideal replacement for chymose syrups from a pharmacy !! Indispensable in the first aid kit !!

Posted on May 5, 2022

Have used this product for years! Great at stopping coughs and helps aid in sleep when you're not feeling well.