IE

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Soothing and gentle dry eye relief. It's effective however, I do wish they offered the standard eye drop packaging instead of this single use style. It seems like such a waste and small bits of plastic with every use. Still, it's great product I can recommend to others dealing with dry and tired eyes.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This drops make my eyes feel amazing. Highly recommend for dry irritated eyes. I find the individual droppers a little annoying since the amount is more than what my eyes need for 1 application. I understand that the purpose of this is to have fresh not contaminated drops every time which is great, especially if you have any sort of eye infection and you touch the dropper to your eyes. they are expensive but I think it's worth splurging on something as important as our eyes.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Good for scratchy eyes (guess it's dry eye). 71 yrs old and don't use glasses. This helps when eyes get scratchy esp. a night. At times I have used it daily, but not currently -- just for occasional spurts of eye scratchiness. A little hard for me to use. Most of it drips down my face, but I think all eye drops are like that. Love Boiron products.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Sterile. Homeopathic. I use these when my eyes are dry and also following an injection in the eye of medication for macular degeneration. Surprisingly, I can see better, read the eye chart better, afterwards. And when my eyes are burning and itching, sometimes feeling like daggers in them, it is actually because of the dryness. I had not realized this and was not using the drops recommended by the doctor because of the chemicals in them. Optique has only the homeopathics and is sterile.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I have dry eyes since menopause and these are some of the best drops I tried. Other eyedrops don't last long. I remember using these a few times and then the dry eyes became so much better that I stopped using them. I use them occasionally now. Great product

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

the ingredient is safe as it claims homeopathy, I ordered 3 boxes but the other one was open already. i'm a repeater buyers for few years ago of this brand of eye drops because i'm using other brand which is easy and good also. I bought this because 'twas out of stock the other product that i always used. but this product is good as well...👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Posted on May 4, 2022

I have found these eye drops to be very soothing. Also quite handy to take along in my purse. Last year I had a stubborn stye and I tried several OTC eye drops to help with the irritation, burning and general dryness and these brought almost instant relief and made the affected eye feel much better. Thank you Boiron!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Works well. I like that it's homeopathic. There were other questions/ reviews asking if it was safe for contacts and no one really knew. I messaged the company and they couldn't verify either because they said they didn't do the studies specifically for contacts. Anyway, I did try with soft contacts and it was fine. It definitely is "one use" though b/c there's no way to recap it, for example if you were going to use it in again in a few minutes, etc.