IE

MarceloCandido
Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Relief from sneezing and itching

I was afraid to buy this homeopathy, but after using it for a few days, I could really prove that it works. No morning sneezes and no itchy throat, plus a slight unblocked nose. Regarding the brand, it is of excellent quality as it has been on the market for several years. The ingredients are pure and natural. The taste is slightly sweet. I let it dissolve under the tongue, it takes about 10 minutes, you can bite down lightly to make it dissolve faster. If this report pleased you, I would love to receive your positive review.

a32f2784-aeb0-46df-83ff-86873d7fa45e
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I love this product. It's homeopathic and doesn't make me drowsy. It brings relief in such a subtle way. All at once I realize I feel good and am free of annoying symptoms. And, there are *no* side effects! The packaging is convenient. I can take the scissors and cut off a row or two and carry them in my purse. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

The quality is good but the size is good. It tastes sweet. I will use it when I (age: adult) start to have a running nose. And after applying it, the symptoms seem relief. The package is portable. The ingredients included natural herbs and seem not harmful. For frequency, I use it four times a day like other medicine.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Got this for my daughter who has been using OTC allergy meds, that recently lost their effectiveness. This is a wonderful natural alternative that works very well at the onset of allergy symptoms. We have always been happy with the quality of Boiron products. Will continue to purchase this during allergy season.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I have been moving towards more homeopathic remedies, and this is one that both my son and I use for allergies. It is a quality product that offers relief from allergy symptoms. There is no bad taste, and we both have seen improvement in our symptoms when taking it. I'll continue to keep it onhand!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I started suffering from hay fever and spring allergies only about 5-6 years ago. I have some bad days where I can’t absolutely do anything as my nose is running and I am sneezing without stopping throughout the day. I have used other products whose results where mixed at best. Then I found this one and what a relief it provided me. Suddenly my I was able to continue with my life almost as normal. The only reason why I gave it 4 stars only is because when you’re on the worse days of allergies you need to take many of these pills and the box finishes quite fast. That is why I order many boxes all at once before the start of the allergy season. As a tip: always start at the very very first smallest signs of allergies (in Israel it is around beginning of Feb) to support your immune systems toward what’s coming. I find that when you do that the results achieved are much more effective.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Works great for my allergies, which aren’t too bad. I carry it in my purse so I can take them if I start to get sneezy or itchy eyes. This homeopathy brand is high quality and easy for all ages to take because it tastes good and gives fast relief.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I love this product. I started using this several years ago. You can manage your dose to stop your allergies and alleviate your symptoms without turning your sinuses into a desert. It works with your body to provide reliable relief. I have recommended this to my mother who also loves it. Ordering from iHerb was easy and the price was good. I got my order with no problems. I will purchase this again.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Dissolves under the tongue and the taste is not unpleasant - however quite a few tablets are required (2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for the first hour, and then another 2 tablets every 3 hours under symptoms resolve). Not particularly "convenient" compared to traditional antihistamines, but it does seem to provide some allergy relief.