IE

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Wonderful taste. Full of fruit aroma. The constituency is not dense but is the same time it is not runny. Comes into a glass jar that can be easily reused. Not the cheapest but it worth the money.

432b2069-5cad-4c66-ab21-0a3df684c180
Posted on May 5, 2022

Bonne Maman is a great brand, I am familiar with it from when I lived in Europe and am glad I can purchase it on I herb. This fruit spread has a nice flavor to it, does not contain a ton of sugar like other jams. It is great on a whole grain toast, or added in plain nonfat yogurt. But I have honestly just eaten with a spoon out of the jar as well as an occasional treat. It really is yummy and not too sweet or sour. The strawberry flavor is great, but not too overpowering, just the right balance. There are no artificial ingredients, which I like. Some of these store bought fruit spreads can contain a ton of junk. The jar is quite small, so it tends to run out fast.. I wish it were not that pricey considering it does not last that long. I ordered it when it was on sale, I probably would not buy it for the full price. If you value quality though I would definitely recommend.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This is really good. The label gets it right, it is intense. I am guessing this is a popular product since it's almost always sold out. Can't wait to get my hands on it again.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on May 18, 2022

Probably one of my favorite jams. The jam is pretty tasteful and isn't overwhelmingly sweet or sugary like others on the market. I personally think that it's definitely worth the price and I love just eating it with some bread. It's healthy too!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

the taste is same as the jam offers by the chain restaurant. The taste is good and the ingredient is real and fresh. really happy to buy this product in a discounted rate with good quality and size.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

it is vey good prduct from France,although it is a bit liquidy if compare to the other jams.Quantity is smaller than the rest of the jams

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Great flavorful strawberry spread. lots of good healthy strawberries with intense flavor. Enjoy !!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Excellent product and exceptional quality, fast delivery, I recommend the purchase to everyone..

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

You can taste the quality ingredients, whole strawberries are visible. Not overly sweet, just right for my taste buds !