IE

k82022
Posted on Oct 2, 2022
LOVE

DELICIOUS!!! my family and i love this brand. great quality and ingredients and packaging. and such a great taste. the size is good for the amount you pay for it. this one is raspberry. i use it on toast and pancakes. can be used in so many recipes. soooo good. i will definitely buy again soon.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Now i dont need to feel guilty about all these jam! Bonne Maman's lower-sugar "intense" fruit-flavored spreads are perfect for anyone looking to lower their sugar intake. With eight grams of sugar per serving (and no high-fructose corn syrup to be found), this is a smart choice to add to your PB&J sandwich. Tastes juicy on my bread!!

Posted on May 20, 2022

Super rich in taste, filled with natural ingredients and very high quality of raspberry. I love all French spread. I use them on everything including yogurt. It makes a big difference in my food. The package is very well done. Size is value for money. I read about sugar content and it’s very minimal for my diet. The composition of the jar is very well calculated and I believe recipe is of finest. Also it is gluten free . The jam has large and juicy berries chunk. Totally satisfied with the products. Hooray. Will definitely buy other flavors. Great for family treats.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

That's my BF favorite flavor of jam, and I couldn't find it in the supermarket for almost a year! I'm so glad I saw it here! Got it for him and he was really happy. Goes great with peanut butter and it's not too sweet, so you can really feel the taste of the raspberry and not just suger. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I love this brand. I have tried other flavors too. The glass bottle has good design to make it easy to grip. The size is a little small than expected. The taste is wonderful and we use it often at breakfast or to make PBJ. It has good amount of raspberry too!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

My 3rd purchase - good quality as ever. Bonne Maman is my favourite brand. Raspberry jam is not too sour, it is generally a sweet taste. The size is good - 340 g is a big jar. And I love the package of the jam which has a wide opening and is reusable as a drinking glass.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I always liked Bonne Maman jams. It taste great and there isn't a lot of raspberry seeds so it is easier to eat. It has a nice texture so it can be used in yogurt or oatmeal!

todleroni
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

One of the best raspberry preserves i tasted. As a raspberry fan i tried a few. I also make my one. Really this one is very tasty.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I love this jam and the only reason i buy it on iherb is the price. it is the cheapes to buy it on this website