IE

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Now i dont need to feel guilty about all these jam! Bonne Maman's lower-sugar "intense" fruit-flavored spreads are perfect for anyone looking to lower their sugar intake. With eight grams of sugar per serving (and no high-fructose corn syrup to be found), this is a smart choice to add to your PB&J sandwich. Tastes juicy on my bread!!

Posted on May 11, 2022

Bonne Maman in my opinion is THE best as far as quality and taste! Natural ingredients only and such a hearty size. Glass package is their signature withe the red/white twist on cap. This one and the blackberry are our family favorites. Always come back to this brand even when we try others!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

This is possibly the best non-homemade strawberry jam that I've ever had. I only was willing to pay the extra because of the fact that it says it's gluten free, but now I think I'd buy it because it makes eating the usual store-brand or whatever a disappointing experience.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Bonne Maman products never fail to satisfy! This is beyond strawberry jam. The Preserves have large, juicy, flavorful berry chunks - a real treat on toast or vanilla ice cream. It's husband's favorite when he gets on "a toast and jam kick". My preference is eating it, as a treat, right off the spoon!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I like this particular brand very much, It has different flavors and I have tried many. This one has actual strawberry parts in it and tastes great too. We use it often at home. I like the packaging too. You can have a good hold at the bottle. I wish the size was a bit bigger because it finishes faster!

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

One of the best preserves I've ever tasted. Thick, rich, flavorful. I have bought three jars now from two sources, and I will never buy strawberry preserves at the store again... unless they get ridiculous with the price.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Hello everyone! I liked the product very much, it is of high quality, meets all the criteria in the description and on the packaging! I recommend it! I will buy more!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Used these as a party favor for a French Market Baby Shower. Love love love these. They would be great for gift baskets or charcuterie boards too. Adorable!

Posted on May 15, 2022

Delicious preserves packed in a cute, reusable jar! Will find larger "chunks" of strawberries every once in a while, but overall is blended together well. Tastes fresh, and quality is there!