IE
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 14, 2022
3,155

At the regular price they are a little expensive for me, but I took them from a promotion, excellent quality, taste and aroma. The package can be used after that. I even like that it's plastic. Practical and conveniently designed dosing system. Natural, organic spices. Yes, I would take it again if the price is good.

omilla
Posted on May 9, 2022
4,508

I like these spices, the compact and convenient packaging. Very high quality spices, organic, have a real smell and taste, as I think it should be. The regular price seems a bit high, but I took them from a promotion, very cheap. I took the full set of CGN spices. Suitable spice for pizza.

The basil has a great aroma and adds a nice flavor to a variety of dishes. I especially like using it in pasta sauces, tomatoes (+garlic and olive oil), supes, fish. One thing I really appreciate about this product is the convenient packaging. The bottle has a cap with holes of different sizes for convenient dosing. It's easy to measure out the amount I need. Basil likes the company of other herbs, so it is interesting to mix flavors. Overall, the flavor and aroma are top-notch and the packaging is convenient. If my review was helpful, please press "like" :) Thank you!

927e27d5-fdb9-43bd-961d-e21b9e0cf73c
732c2f40-2727-4aba-80a1-359bc8e7134f
a977da7a-d25a-42a3-8d6c-12b5a0e1a7bf
d64eb761-05bc-4b3b-8237-8d04387d9c90
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Because my son hogs the bigger kitchen jar when he's cooking, I now have my own. If I want a quick snack, I grab some cottage cheese, a few cherry tomatoes from the fridge and then add my own sprinkles of basil when I sit in my room at the computer. The basil is organic and smells nice. The taste quality is good and I love the 2 piece cap design. The top part swivels and It has 3 different hole sizes to pick from. Shake a little, shake a lot. Pretty handy! I'll refill it from the kitchen stash. I usually prefer glass packaging for spices, but the plastic bottle is light weight, square and easy to grasp with my aging arthritic fingers.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

The taste is good . I use it in sauce with my pasta i even add it to yoghurt sometimes. I especially like the packaging. The bottle is designed with holes of different sizes so you could control the amount and size of basil leaves you need. I recommend adding it to your diet snd recipes.

Posted on May 3, 2022
1,248

Another wonderful spice from California Gold Nutrition. I use it in combination with tomatoes, as well as for pizza. I really like that the packaging is reusable. I bought it at a very reasonable price, from a promotion.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I like the California Gold spice container. and its size. The basil leaves are easy to come out the holes. They have two hole sizes on the top. I like to replace my herbs every year, so this size is perfect for us. Plus, you can place it on the table to top hot soup that may need a bit more flavor.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Love this brand!! Bought almost all spices and herbs 👍🏼 very good quality. I use these as main ingredients in almost all dishes and they make a huge difference in taste honestly. Very good packaging as well. Very happy with my purchase and will continue to buy this brand. :) thank you

Posted on Apr 27, 2022
2,544

This is excellent product and I am loving it, I can put this in cooking or dishes as well. Packaging was nice and delivery was fairly quick. For me, I could use about 6 months for this bottle but it will vary to each person. Shake well and it comes out well as well. I am now looking for other leaves because I like the bottle and content. Thanks for reading.