IE

1,062

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
66,208

Excellent vitamin, very useful! I will order more! The packaging is good!

Most helpful critical review

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

This does not dissolve into water when I open capsule and mix the powder with water. There are residues. I used to take Lake Avenue brand and it does dissolve into water 100% without any residues. Can I herb support to check and answer if it has any quality issue ? This is very scary since I already finish 3bottles.

Global reviews (246,655)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Such a quality vitamin for a very cheap price, It tastes kinda sour after i drink it Well it's normal for a vitamin c as for the ingredients I don't really care if there's gluten or egg because I'm not a vegan. the mg is 1000 so I only drink one capsule a day as of my friend's recommendation (he's working at a pharmacy)

a888bb4f-faa6-4490-80c9-b48f682a5806
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Let's start with it's packaging, I received it earlier than expected and it was nicely done. Bought Gold C for my flu and to improve my immunity and it was effective, I took once a day and woke up feeling good as ever. The taste was good too, Great Dietary Supplements for me!

64aeaf3d-bf2a-4616-95c4-8d029685a673
9e16194a-db9f-4e25-b6c3-eb8853fe731d
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This product proven it works perfectly! When i started to take Gold C everyday, i felt protected. No more colds when i woke up (BEFORE i usually have colds when i woke up during the time i still don't know about this product). Now, whenever i exposed to those have sickness people, i feel no worries because of this GOLD C! It's amazing Dietary Supplements INDEED! It's highly recommendable , now most of my friends and colleagues at works are taking this products after I introduced it to them. They felt amazing TOO and Feels Grate Everyday! Thank You IHERB. Wishing you more success! Please like my comments done below and share for everyone's safe. God Bless to ALL!

92c45c64-656d-42cc-9b26-d1c668a8a00b
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Great value for money! I take it in the morning with other supplements. For me, vitamin C is an indispensable supplement, its benefits are important for my immune system. I feel stronger and more resilient against the flu. I highly recommend. If you think my comment helped you click yes!

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,859

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,859

Excellent vitamins, I always take them. I like the price and the quality. I take vitamins D-3, C and Omega-3, a good complex. Improves the condition of nails, hair and skin, and generally has a beneficial effect on the whole body. I plan to order more B vitamins and iron. I trust this brand. We drink them with the whole family, to strengthen immunity. I will order more on this site! The delivery is very fast, the order can be picked up at a convenient place! I recommend it to all my friends.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I have been drinking vitamin C on a regular basis for a very long time. I decided to get acquainted with the famous vitamin C with Iherb. The size of the drug is optimal. The dosage is not therapeutic, but for quick help! One capsule a day and the flu passes by!

3,154

It was good to be back in the land of vitamins. I decided I need a supplement for my everyday life, which of course is a long way from me just doing some workouts or resting. It was a very positive experience, everything went well and the vitamin is working as planned. This vitamin has improved my quality of life, it's like my brain is working on its

5,415

I'm a software developer, I've been using this vitamin for many years. It's an excellent product! You can feel the difference after only two days when taking it. My family and friends know how much I love this vitamin and no one has told me that there's something wrong with it...

3,008

I use this vitamin every day. It's a burst of strength and energy and it's so affordable. I have noticed improvements in my well-being and mood, which is key for me during these stressful times of life...ever since I started using this vitamin, my health has improved tremendously!