IE

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

easy to consume. usually I get iron in tablet form. this is so easy, I just drop the liquid with my food. does affect the taste of my food

6f82a27b-293d-4f61-9248-0523593cd616
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I use this products cause i have low ferritin level ,, it is working and help good .. price ,quality good .no bad taste ,, it is absorbed and gentle on stomach , easy to take

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Good quality good packaging liquid mineral supplement easy to swallow no bad taste relives symptoms of low in iron deficiency good size for your money.

66b267a3-3cb4-4498-891c-c86dd46f0854
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I have trouble absorbing iron, I am hoping this liquid works better. very pleasant sweet taste and convenient to take, does not cause any stomach upset.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I've just recently started taking it, so far I feel good. I also like how it tastes and the package is easy to use (the bottle).

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

i like this type iron, it have sweet aroma, if you take with food you can't feel and it's comfortable, I think quality is good as i read ingredients.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

If you are anemic, this is a great mode of taking iron as it absorbs a bit better. I put this in smoothies, or soups, or any liquid. Other times I may just use tabs. Getting labs soon so I will update results here.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I have very low ferritin level so I am combining Iron with Copper, Vitamin C as well.Also added to my diet lots of shells, seafood, oysters