IE

4.6
Based on 3,165 Ratings
2,383
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

greatly recommended!..the package is nice and the size of the capsule is quite big but it's okay.. help your skin become lighter and smoother...I also felt that my health improved by taking this supplement it does have a lot of healthy benefits not only for enlightening skin. the quality is quite amazing!

3cf774dc-60ad-4c39-b904-cf99eaea13d0
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

ممتاز جدا ومفيد مع فيتامين سي انه رائع حقاً Very excellent and useful with vitamin C It's really cool It opens the skin and gives hydration and hides the signs of wrinkles. It is really wonderful and effective ‏Very excellent and useful with vitamin C ‏ It's really cool It opens the skin and gives hydration and hides the signs of wrinkles. It is really wonderful and effective ‏Very excellent and useful with vitamin C ‏ It's really cool It opens the skin and gives hydration and hides the signs of wrinkles. It is really wonderful and effective ‏Very excellent and useful with vitamin C ‏ It's really cool It opens the skin and gives hydration and hides the signs of wrinkles. It is really wonderful and effective The size is less than 30 I don't know if there is a problem or what Really great quality Made of natural glutathione, you won't feel the taste

90b0f0f6-dcf5-4af0-a46e-3858a4d3da97
90c2c62b-4ae9-479f-b310-07b0e43bf950
2a04e2a0-5da0-4714-b498-4c44489baa2e
f40ce644-138c-416d-a81a-7218e7c8a059
007b70ed-0f18-4f1a-922c-cb73f8352840
Posted on May 7, 2022

This product help me about my skin problem,I have sun burn before and when I’m starting drinking this medicine,I notice it’s already lighten,I like the quality and the ingredients is ok,the size is ok the age is long enough,package is ok,more benefits

5fd25e52-0ad9-46bb-9d2d-f5c87e443e2b
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

We should take a fair look on glutathione. We eat 2g maximum daily and most of them 'died' in the battle with oxidant over digestion. How many glutathione make it alive to our skin? So you need to be patient if you want brightening effect rather than antioxidation. You might see an obvious result for the first time and nothing happen for the second, it just likes you have cramp in the first time doing crunch and you dont feel it anymore when your body get used to it. Be patient, again. My best recommented dosage is 2g NAC, 2 Glutathione, vitamin C (optional) in the first three/six month, take a month off and then reduce to 1g NAC and 500mg glutathione for maintaining dosage.

8dc32a23-e16d-4ad7-97eb-8b316a6e6715
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I received the package tightly sealed, and no damage. The thing that I’m really concerned is it doesn’t have a foul odor like a real glutathione. Since it’s my first time using it, I will order it again if it will work for me since I’m taking it with Vitamin C. The tables are the same with other vitamin C that I have been tried.

c1f2e6c5-94d5-4e96-9a40-d2f26c49ee2d
Posted on Dec 29, 2022

California Gold Nutrition’s Reduced Glutathione 500mg is one of the products that I keep on ordering from iherb. Just right fit for my age as I’m near 40s. Packaging is good. It not too expensive plus it’s vegetarian/vegan so it’s good for diet. It’s a powerful antioxidant that contains free radicals and keeps my immune system strong. I highly recommend this product. Will buy again.

9d598acb-52a5-460c-b7f4-87667d70fbff
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Fast delivery and the parcel is in very good condition. I was excited so I picked it up from the courier. So far no adverse effect when I took it with NAC and Vit C. Quality will be determined after a week and hoping I will see some changes in my overall well being and skin tone!

295720f3-f656-4378-8c15-4f98c0e41561
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

MASTER OF ALL ANTIOXIDANT! Keep in mind that skin whitening is just a side effect of glutathione overdosage. Skin whitening varies from one person to another depending on you lifestyle and habits. Frequent exposure to the sun combats it whitening. Cigarette smoking depletes your glutathione level in the body that affects not only your skin but your overall wellness. Liver health, fertility and more health benefits to mention. Glowing skin, looking fresh everyday are the most common aim of person taking this supplements. You can achieve this by increasing your glutathione levels. You wont only look good but also feel good! Bottomline is glutathione is the best master antioxidant known available!

6fd7ea70-4044-4230-bcf2-746d7c20205f
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I am using it for the first time. It is a great quantity-500 mg reduced glutathione, so far in pharmaces in my country could only find 50mg... I hope I shoudn't make any pauses using it. Should I? Cause I love how it affects my skin. I am looking forward for some more serious effects on my thyroid antibodies. Councidence or not, but my antibodies dropped only after 3 months of using it (together with zinc and selen). However love the packaging and the whole product :)