IE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I'm so happy I got this supplement because I can notice a difference in my anxiety when I take it versus when I don't. I have more energy to complete all of my activities until the end of the night on the days that I have taken it for the past two weeks. I've felt really low and anxious on days when I don't take it.

Tyrosine is an amino acid precursor of dopamine and norepinephrine (catecholamines), 2 neurotransmitters essential for the transmission of information in the nervous system. Produced in the morning, dopamine, acting on mood, helps to start the day well while norepinephrine, important for attention and learning, also helps to regain the desire and pleasure to undertake projects.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Not everyone respond well to Tyrosine. It is great for some, just OK for others... and it may do nothing to others. I guess I fit in the OK category. I can feel a mild enthusiasm and more prone to do things when I take it, but it´s subtle. Perhaps doubling the dose it will be more noticeable, but I don´t feel like doing it yet. It is probably a better idea than supplementing phenylalanine, as it is one step further in the process of making dopamine, which is supposedly the main goal here, hence the above mentioned effects. But as I said, it does not happens to everyone. Brain chemistry is a complicated thing with infinite variables, ranging from your gut microbiome to what you ate in the previous meal or even the day before. So you´ll have to try it for yourself. Good news is, it is not expensive and it is not harmful (in the recommended doses). So, why not give it a try?

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I ordered this to help me with general fatigue, anxiety, and depression. I didn't want to try anything pharmaceutical so I did research and figured I would try L-Tyrosine, L-Tryptophan, and I also ordered the L-Theanine. These ( Tyrosine) help me focus, take away my lethargy, and make me feel sharp. I just got them today too! OVERALL, amino acids are definitely solving my issues, thank goodness, finally.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I was interested in trying L-tyrosine to improve focus during physical exercise, and being Ajinomoto/AjiPure® L-Tyrosine, this supplement looked like a good choice. I started taking it at the suggested serving size of one capsule every day (500 mg), but later read that it might be more beneficial if taken at a larger dose right before stressful physical or mental activity. However, even at a dose of six capsules taken one hour prior to exercise (3000 mg), I still didn’t notice any obvious benefits. Perhaps an even higher dosage is required, although taken in this manner it would be much more economical to buy a pure powder rather than capsules.

e9a89cc1-1c82-4880-9114-69e6bac09a81
810c7af0-e519-4b94-bdb1-6e255f52c3b5
c5c9a79a-2a4d-44fc-bf09-09a80559065e
8204b377-8fba-4b11-8837-38bde649dc6c
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

No unwanted ingredients like corn or soy and the capsules are easy to swallow because they’re not too big in size with no noted flavour to taste. They seemed to have helped with concentration pretty quickly and help give me the energy I need to power through some work calmly but not to sleep.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I usually take these just before I start the day early at the office. What I have come to notice was that instead of usually feeling tired and sleepy, in the next hour that I take them I'm usually up and running and as if I was already in mid-day mode. So I guess it does help in that manner, to be sharper in the early morning.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I've tried various different brands of L-Tyrosine supplements and they've all had the expected effects to different degrees. That being said this is one of the brands that worked the most for me. I found it to be quite effective; especially with helping maintain an alert state while not having had enough sleep.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Really works. Weakness in the hands has gone, endurance has increased, tolerance to cold has increased. Why didn't I know about this amino acid before? she is my salvation

Posted on May 28, 2022

This is my first time trying L-Tyrosine after being recommended by a friend and looking forward to future benefits. Packaging is on point and easily consumed Veggie Capsules