Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Life Boost, 60 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

The quality of the ingredients is very good and the results even better! The combination of resveratrol with Olive Leaf Extract and MCTs, greatly potentiates the effects of this supplement, which makes it superior to others in its category. My cholesterol levels have improved a lot, I have more energy for my daily tasks, my appearance is more youthful and I feel less inflamed. Capsules are easy to swallow and leave no aftertaste.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Since the first day it works. I think it is a high quality, in very good plastic package. The size of capsula is ok, 2 capsulas per day with food is ok. Life boost based on the ingredient is ideal for healthy cardiovascular system but it can also reduce inflammation.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Very good supplement for maintaining cellular and heart health. I give it to my mother, she feels good from taking this supplement. I will definitely order again. I took this package from a promotion, at a very reasonable price.

omilla
Posted on May 4, 2022

An interesting product with a very good composition. Supplements that support heart health, anti-inflammatory and immune system. I am satisfied. I bought them cheaply, at a trial price.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

The capsules are easy to swallow about average size. They are each packed solidly with the ingredients. I've been taking this product for 2 months so far I think it has been good. I have noticed the skin under my eyes don't seem to be as black. I will continue taking this for now and hope to see more benefits.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Grateful for this product after reading "Lifespan'. To start investing in our health and long term future gives a sense of hope and peace. Grateful to these companies for putting together such great products to help us preserve our future with such inspiring anti ageing creations. Thankyou.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I am a stroke survivor and I need my wits about me going to work with kids, this has given me a burst of energy.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Great ingredients!! Good benefits for health , skin and energy. It's worthly supplement with good price. I love this product. Great quality.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Grape extract is a nice blend with olive leaf extract.

BabyBaby
Posted on May 21, 2022

It worked very well for me, I will use it all the time and will buy again. iherb is the best store for personal care products. I love iherb.