IE

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I bought this to be taken with my other supplements calcium with vitamin d3 that gives better benefits together. I like the jelly coat capsule with just the right size to swallow. Quality is good and dosage is great which you can take the right amount you needed. No bad taste. Ingredients and facts are printed on the bottle.

ac355f56-d074-4c17-97cd-d4be42dc520d
Posted on May 8, 2022

I was not happy to find rosemary in this product as it isn't listed on the website. Not that rosemary is bad for you but it is high salicylates and I'm trying to avoid those. I kept it since the amount probably is so low it doesn't matter. Otherwise, it is a fine product.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Vitamin K2MK7 is a fat-soluble vitamin that the body needs for protein synthesis. Vitamin K2 plays an important role in metabolism, in strengthening bones and connective tissue, in kidney function, is involved in the absorption of calcium and ensures the interaction of calcium and vitamin D. This brand offers the most optimal dosage for children. The price is quite adequate. I ordered it for my son and to take it wit D3 2000iu daily. Thanks iHerb.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

quality good, better to take if you are taking high dosage Vit D3 to keep Calcium out from vessels [keep it in teeth and bones which supposed to be] size ok, dasage ok

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I am adding this to new chapters bone strength tabs which contain 45 mcg. So I am taking a total of 90 mcg. This is to combat osteoporosis.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I take this along with the D3-K2 drops from the same brand, to achieve a dose of 1000 IU D3 and 65.5 mcg K2 daily. The soft gels are easy to swallow. Have had no reactions to this product, and pricing is reasonable as well.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I only buy this type of vitamin K, it's the best. And I use it together with vitamins C, D3, E, especially in winter. The perfect set when we have a cold

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I have been using the product for a long time. I am satisfied with the quality of the product. For me, a person who plays sports, the quality of supplements is extremely important. this product meets my criteria and I have already recommended it to friends and clients.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I like this product ,size is very good to swallow, good taste , packaging is good, body need this to remove CA from unwanted area and take it to where it supposed to be