Page 1 - Reviews - Carlson Labs, Wild Norwegian, Cod Liver Oil Gems, Low Vitamin A, Natural Lemon Flavor, 300 Soft Gels - iHerb
IE
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Good quality with no fish burps. The ingredients have omega 3. I enjoyed the product helps keep cholesterol down. It is also good for inflammation reduction, good for the heart, and has a good taste. I like that the product is made from wild fish. I also like that you get a good amount of capsules with no fishy smell.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I appreciate the Carlson’s brand’s superior purity. The amount in a capsule is good for a low dose supplementation. (Taking cod liver oil by the spoonful is quite a bit of fat.) The capsules seem to always have a great date as well, while plain oil needs to be used up very quickly once it is open. As a bonus, there are no irritating additives or fishy taste.

Posted on May 23, 2022

That's a high quality supplement with clean ingredients and without any artificial components. I use it to help with inflammation , but it has also helped my hair texture. The softgels may seem big for some people, but they are fine for me. Also value for money!

Posted on May 21, 2022

These look beautiful and are tasteless with a hint of lemon. i store it in my refrigerator to keep them fresh. I use it once a day and doesn't have a fishy smell. quality ingredients.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I have been taking this fish oil with vitamin A for over a year and seriously my eye sight has improved. I can see improvements with my night vision. Happy to keep taking it.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

its the best cod liver oil. however becareful if your are a thalassemia patient because the iron level will increase instantly, therefor if you are going to take cod live oil , it is better to minimize wheatgrass consumption or any other supplements

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Good price for good quality product. I noticed a tremendous overall health improvement since taking this as a daily supplement for over a year. Delivery was quite fast, parcel arrived Malaysia in 10 days. Good alternative to counter the fishy smell from liquid cod liver oil.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

So easy to take, no gag over liquid cod liver oil that are simply too fishy to be palatable for me, also, no fear of overdose as I can take just the right amount I need.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

very good quality love it and it's a good source of vitamin A fish taste is noticeable but I don't mind it's very beneficial for heart and brain and over whole health good source of omega and good for hair and heart too.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

There is no noticeable difference between this product and the other Carlson cod liver oil I take .. so I guess it's doing what it's suppose to do .. No pains anywhere ...