Page 1 - Reviews - Catalina Crunch, Keto Friendly Cereal, Chocolate Peanut Butter, 9 oz (255 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

This cereal is really delicious while also having really good nutrition compared to other cereals! It definitely isn't sweet like almost every other cereal on the market, but it still tastes really good! I like the chocolate peanut butter flavor a lot, more than some of the other flavors I've tried (this and the fruity flavor are probably the best in my opinion). Good for people watching their sugar, looking for a higher protein cereal, or needing a GF DF option.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

A good substitute for normal cereal. Got a few of these keto friendly products from IHerb. Their carb values can be found in the pics.

2341b907-cb67-4183-bd79-5c75ee7e6339
16809b52-251d-4dc0-b51b-384c0b3cf6dc
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Good quality, healthy ingredients. Taste so good, the size is a bit small for the price. I use it with almond milk. The packaging is good, it’s my go to breakfast. I totally recommend it. Just add almond milk to get better taste.the main benefit is that it is keto friendly. For the serving, it’s only for me so it last longer

Posted on May 24, 2022

Being pre-diabetic and vegan, I thought I would never be able to again eat a yummy cereal like this, But with O grams of total sugar and a good protein level per serving, I feel like I'm a kid again eating one of those unhealthy sugary cereals. I like it so much that I sometimes even eat it for supper.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I just love this cereal! It’s crunchy, and it really holds its composition in milk, and a very small serving is extremely filling (and I don’t fill up easily). I’m so grateful that I found this product. I love all the flavors. I highly recommend the cereal!

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

This is THE BEST keto/diabetic friendly cereal, hands down! The flavor and crunch reminds me of old school kid's cereal and the flavors are awesome! My wife, who is diabetic, is so happy to have cereal again that she can eat without worrying about her blood sugar! Also, this is my favorite flavor! Tastes like peanut butter cups!

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Taste so delicious! How did they make this suitable for keto? I am amazed! The quality and the ingredients are yummy and doesn't taste at all like it's healthy haha. No one would have expected the benefits of this treat. It's rather pricey for such a small package but we love it so we try to eat a little at a time or get more during a sale.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Very good product, high protein. Taste is great and good quality. Add to your yogurt or mix with milk. Nice for breakfast or afternoon snack. Love this one, great replacement for cereal. Very recommended!

e3064f5e-0b84-4ea8-989a-5fb359321baf
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I love anything peanut butter and chocolate flavored and this was a nice addition to my snack rotation. It is really sweet and has a strong sweet scent to it. It also has an aftertaste that is a bit strong so that's why I only gave it four stars.

Posted on May 17, 2022

This is a pretty good tasting cereal compared to other Keto cereals. I like the crunchiness and the flavor is pretty good. I guess I just can't get past the different kind of flavor then the sugar cereals I've had in the past, but I know this is much healthier for me.