IE

Based on 1,778 Ratings
1,508
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 7, 2022
Excellent! WOW What a taste!

Excellent taste. Since I started using Celtic Salt in cooking food the taste of my food change to flavorsome. I highly recommend this Celtic Salt which is beneficial for maintaining excellent health, reduces bad cholesterol and enhances water absorbtion in blood system. I received this Celtic Salt in extremely enclosed packaging. Very clean quality and I received the product in India in excellent packaging. It helped in overcoming my intermittent breathlessness. Appropriate size of package. I recommend this Celtic salt very much.

50080e6a-7788-41be-9b4e-e4d75944450e
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I have POTS so need to have lots of salt in my diet to maintain my sodium and electrolyte levels m. I actively choose to have pure, high quality, mineral-rich salt like this instead of processed table salt. I add it to my water, cooking and meals. The taste is delicious!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

phanlj
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Finest quality and ingredients of salt you could find. The best Celtic sea salt brand there is. The taste is unbelievably delicious. I use it in my cooking and to sprinkle it on the salads. Quality is superb! Once you try it , you will no longer will want to use any other salt. Unlike regular table salt, you won’t retain water and will receive all the benefits this product can offer.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I really like this Celtic Sea Salt. I haven't used it before until a friend recommended it. This brand has great taste and I find that I don't need to use as much as I would for regular table salt. Plus it has the benefit of trace minerals. I have bought this multiple times.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Yum this salt taste delicious, plus a little goes a long way! I was using pink Himalayan salt for a really long time but after a bit of research felt like Celtic Sea salt might be the better direction for me and I’m just really happy with this. Really nice size bag and the salt is super fine like the description. Compared to the Himalayan salt it kind of feels like it has a bit of moisture still but it works super great.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Very happy I found this as my usual local stockist has been out for quite some time. Celtic Sea Salt is such a superior salt to cook and finish with, I hate being without it. This has been clean, fine, great texture, flavour and smell. So glad I can add it to my regular order.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I’ve used this salt for a while now & believe it’s the best I can find, having a multitude of minerals it does more than flavour food… I use it as an electrolyte mixed with limes in a drink to replace lost minerals due to lack of them contained in our foods these days due to depleted soil. We all need more good quality salt, that isn’t bleached for hydration. If you are always thirsty no matter how much water you drink try adding some of this salt. The key is minerals for so many peoples symptoms these days… we don’t need fancy electrolytes, we just need decent minerals of which many can be found in this salt! Highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

One way I benefit from this is I add a pinch of Celtic sea salt to my morning coffee to replace lost electrolytes that occurred overnight. It tastes delicious and enhances the sweet taste. Such a great value for the size of the bag — I probably have a lifetime supply.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022