IE

carefroze23
Posted on Sep 29, 2022
Excellent for My Body Acne

I have been using this for almost a week and I’ve seen a noticeable results for my acne in the arms. It’s just a span of days and my acne are getting disappeared. What I like about it is non-fragrance and very moisturized and gentle for my sensitive skin since I have prone eczema skin. The formula is great and the package can last you a months. Disclaimer is don’t use it everyday because it can cause irritation and just apply it every other day and apply a thick moisturizer to prevent any irritation. The active ingredient is 2% salicylic acid, might get into skin purging phase however it is just a mild cleanser. Overall, I love it and it is good for my body acne.

de5907ed-dda6-4a56-97f0-42f23f72ccfb
1c3c4c70-7a7a-43f4-8a27-b588f58d9dbe

I decided to try the Acne relief wash when cerave sa body wash wasn't available. It is definitely drying, irritating and made my skin itch afterwards. Also my skin didn't feel clean. I had to use a thick body cream to overcome the dryness. I will reduce the amount used during shower and see if it makes it better. I still prefer Cerave though because of the added ceramides. it is a big size so it will last a fair amount of time. I also tried a little bit on my face in the shower and I wish I did not do that. Would I buy again when it ends or recommend to someone, probably not.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I like this 2% salicylic acid body wash. I think you could use it on your face as well. It’s creamy but spreads easily. No foaming action, no fragrance. It also has lactic acid, which is a nice ingredient if you deal with rough skin.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Best for me, Gonna buy more soon. It doesn't have a scent so if you are a type of person who doesn't like an aroma this is best for you too.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Big size lightly scented great quality gentle in the skin and my skin feels smoother and clearer

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Smell is great and it make you feel good and not aging And the scent is natural

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

There is no scent which i liked it and the size of the bottle is big - helped with back acne

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Very very good. Helps to fight with acne without irritation. Creamy consistency, no scent.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I use this on alternate days. Body acne is greatly reduced. Moisturize well after use, dries the skin a bit.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

It was effective for me this product. The sensitive skin that I had I loved the result.