Page 1 - Reviews - Chicken of the Sea, Sardines, In Louisiana Hot Sauce, 3.75 oz (106 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

excellent canned fish, with a pleasant spicy taste, delicate aroma, the sauce is very tasty, perfectly complements the fish I recommend. Great quality! Lots of uses.. I put it on salads for extra protein 🥗

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

The product is ok, but its place of origin made me a bit skeptical. However, it still is a good price for a fairly decent product.

Posted on May 27, 2022

first time I've tried this flavor, nice kick to it, good with a squeeze of lemon juice.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Great product Nataural taste Very Good

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

good quality, but the size is small.

ANITTA
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The whole family tried almost all the sardines from the iHerb website. We decided to try this one as well. In a small tin with a convenient opening ring, there are pieces of sardine. The fish is cleaned of skin and bones. The composition is completely natural, without harmful additives. Delicious sardines in Louisiana spicy sauce! A fragrant sauce spices up delicious sardines. I recommend to purchase, the smell is great, the price is cool, the quality is excellent!

50d4e66f-e568-458d-a698-1e07c0ca4c78
ef93c90a-9bad-4f3b-987c-eff70f8520d8
Posted on May 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Top quality. The ingredients are the best. The taste is pleasant. Use according to instructions. The size is normal. The packaging is excellent. The benefits are incredible. Age according to the instructions. The supplement is good. Dosage according to instructions. Frequency a couple of times a year. There will be an improvement. Health depends on us. Thanks iherb. Health must be monitored. What else to write. Thank you all, I wish you happiness and health, do not get sick

Posted on May 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Decided to try a new product from this brand. Loved these delicious sardines in a nice spicy sauce. Sardines are convenient for making sandwiches, and can also be consumed as a separate dish. It leaves a long pleasant aftertaste. We will definitely buy these cans. Recommended! Bon appetit!

a7496b56-1b1c-4bbc-85a3-91b7c67604e8
2a5aa188-efbb-48ab-82be-ad550f063cd9
Posted on May 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Delicious sardines. One of the few that can be used in its pure form or with bread. A little sharp, you can feel it. Vinegar is also felt, but in moderation. Recommended for spicy lovers

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I'm not good at sardines, but I wondered if I could eat it with Louisiana hot sauce. The sauce is so spicy that my lips are numb, not so spicy that I feel umami. I also feel the bitterness of the fish. I fry it in a frying pan with herbs such as rosemary and ketchup and it tastes good with spaghetti, but it seems that the purchase will be limited to this time.

e258792b-0416-4979-973a-59953862c564