IE

Based on 6,188 Ratings
4,699
Posted on Mar 29, 2022
Delicious!

This is a killer flavor combination. Very sweet but absolutely delicious. It reminds me of the English toffee I get every year at Christmas. It's so nice to treat myself to a bar every now and then. Overall, this brand is just great. Not all chocolate is created equal. You can really taste the difference with quality chocolate.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Great quality chocolate! I enjoy eating chocolate once in a while, and was looking for something different. This hits all the right spot! The size is good and I like how it's molded into small squares so I can portion myself. My toddler also really enjoys it. It's healthier than other commercial chocolate because it has more cocoa too. I ordered more because I'm sure it'll make a good gift as well as snack!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Kiss your diet goodbye. This is addictive you need to buy more than one bar or you will be back to order more asap. Even the packaging is pretty. When you unwrap it, you can smell the toffee and nuts. Yum! I love all of Chocolove's quality products but this and the dark version are probably my favorites. I put this in every Christmas hamper this year!

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I am a huge fan of this brand. Every variety of chocolate bar I've tried from them is amazing. And I appreciate that they offer milk chocolate. I love finding brands that keep their ingredients simple, and while this is still junk food, I appreciate that it's sources from higher quality/natural ingredients. It's some of the best milk chocolate I've ever had.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

superrrr tasty yung taste and cute size the quality and ingredient was so nice the use of package very elegant. No compatible taste to other candy/chocolate because its sweet/ness and smell, composition was so unique. Pwedeng pwede sa nga nag diet eat. Thanks! More blessings po iherb thanks!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Good quality chocolate. Good taste, the toffee and almonds add 2 different textured crunches. Size: I just wish the chocolate bar was bigger! These are quite small and thin. If they are going to make them so yummy, they should really give us more! Packaging is beautiful, very attractive. I usually have a square (at least) every night when this is in the house

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I (and my family) love the Chocolove chocolate! Big variety, high quality, awesome products! This milk chocolate with almonds and toffee is good as well. Not sold in summer due to hot Temperatures - so I always stock in advance;) Highly recommended!

861b5f81-5d12-4ed0-8334-55dbc4bcab8c
74717606-cb2e-46e2-a80e-8d4111b3f1cb
5cd70a9d-73f0-4bca-a71c-f86dedf87017
b52da383-7cd4-4d35-9004-87d7b85ac9f8
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

It’s a great “pick me up” both in poem form and of course, the chocolate! Haha. Toffee almond and pretzel are my favorite flavors. The bars are thick and never arrive broken. Even all the way to Japan. Excellent quality.

32edcac6-5837-4885-a3b4-4bab7d59b767
Posted on May 23, 2022

Very lovely taste. I don’t recall a smell..I’m afraid I ate it too fast to notice.. It’s a nice treat when you crave some good chocolate candy. It’s sweet and with caramel taste. It’s nice to eat and the quality seems okay. I like that it’s gluten-free as I’m on that diet.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

This was so tasty i can't wait to buy it again! The toffee and almonds were a bit crunchy and i loved all the flavours together. It is a little small but that's to be expected with the x% cocoa bars.