IE

4.2
  • S
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 9, 2022

This product works for anyone dealing with a variety of skin issues. I have used for multiple different things and it is so powerful that it can take care of them within a few days of use. Warts, fungus, skin tags, acne, it really does it all. Dr Christopher's products are always in my "medicine cabinet" and this one is my go-to for being a top quality product with all herbal ingredients.

Quality and ingredients, I am not really sure what they are except for the comfrey I kept reading online so I am extra careful, I wash my hands with soap after each use. So far I applied once like a mask under my eyes, a slight tingling , I left it for an hour and after that I washed it off . I feel like my eye bags were gone or something . I am Not sure. I also used once on my back cos I fell a while ago and I couldn’t really bend to the side . But after that one time application on my back, I woke up and I could bend to the side without any problems, almost unbelievable. The smell is kind of overwhelming so I use it either just for a few hours or I use another scented body cream on top to cover the smell. It’s really like the fireplace and your clothes and the room would smell of that . I don’t mind it if it works. I put on my mole , so far only twice so I need to use it longer to see if it comes off.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I got some kind of bug or spider bites. I noticed them because they hurt and were itching. I applied the black ointment it didn’t take long to notice the improvements to the itching and burning, and it dried up the bites. Great quality compared to others I’ve tried. I’m always impressed with the ingredients Christopher’s uses.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I don't like the smell of this stuff, I'm not sure what it is burnt wood smell, but the product itself is good I had a splinter in my foot that I haven't been able to get out I applied this product covered with plaster overnight helped bring splinter to the surface.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Quite small tub, but it seems powerful. Need to keep in fridge, and definitely away from children. I applied to a plaster and put over a raised bump on my skin. I will reapply after my shower. The smell is strong, but not bothersome, except that in bed I kept thinking I could smell burning wood, and got up to investigate, only to realise that the smell was from the black ointment on my skin. Didn't bother me after that!

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

UPDATE: I stepped on a wasp and got a terrible sting. I put this black ointment on immediately. It didn’t help with the pain that night but when I woke up the next morning, the pain and any sign of the sting was completely gone. This is truly an amazing product and I recommend everyone have this ! This product does smile like tar but that is the defining ingredient. Works well for so many skin ailments, blemishes, etc. Highly recommend.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Smells VERY strongly of burnt tar but boy does this work. I know drawing salves are traditionally used for splinters and spider bites, but this works wonders for mosquito bites too and has been a lifesaver for me since I started to use it for that. Great quality ingredients. Have to keep in fridge but worth it!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I am allergic to mosquitos and when i get bitten the bites swell and become infected and take a very long time to heal.The itch also comes back every night.This black ointment relieves the itching for me.Just wish the smell wasnt so strong,but I am getting used to it and it does seem to dissipate relatively quickly.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

Love this stuff for any work. Place a small amount 2 or 3 times a day and cover with a band aid. Almost see immediate reaults on any wort including planters wart. Wart does not grow back either.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I bought this for my dog who had skin cancer I used it but it was late for her so I do not know if it works, but ingredients are very good inside