Page 1 - Reviews - Christopher's Original Formulas, Joint Formula, 460 mg, 100 Vegetarian Caps - iHerb
IE

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I take at least one a day, every day for my knees. I just have to keep taking it every day. This doesn't give me gas like glucosamine chondroitin does. With Christopher's Joint Formula, I usually feel pretty normal. If I run out, I can start feeling it in my knees within a week.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

You need to drink at least two bottles to see the difference. It helps not only the joints but all tissues, skin becomes more solid. As I like to spill it on a spoon I can say It really has a lot of black walnut leaves and smells \tastes of Iodine ( as walnuts contain a lot of it) So I may assume you are receiving a certain amount of natural iodine as well, which is great!

Posted on May 2, 2022

Excellent product and value for the money. However, I am unable to buy this anymore. I hope they put this back on sale. Excellent quality. Packaging is good upon receiving the item and fast delivery. Repeat buyer of this brand and product. Content of the ingredients is higher than other brands. Value for the money, Highly recommended to my friends and family.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Game changer. The joints become flexible, elastic. Once I pulled the muscle while stretching and it even helped with that, I know it for sure because started to take in the double doses and didn't have that long recovery. Also, makes skin more solid. Very multifunctional, rich formula.

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

Helps relieve my joint pain and swelling on my fingers and knees after eating 3 capsules, 3 times a day for a few days. After that, back to 2 capsules for daily maintenance. I love it because it's all herbs, no synthetic ingredients.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

After completing of my third bottle.. feeling very obvious that no more Pain over my knee.. repeated ordered for maintenance.. recommend to anyone who suffering joint pain.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I love Christopher's as it's natural and no artificial fillers. Helped for joint pains and inflammation. Feel much better and easier to move. Just taking two a day. Excellent!

Posted on May 12, 2022

I used this as an alternative during Covid times but it didn't work for me. As soon as my original supplements where available again I've switched back.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I love the Doctor Christopher product. I ought for my husband joint pain. He said didn't work as he expected. I think he should give more time and continue to use.