IE

Oceans
Posted on Nov 7, 2021
Helped with my keto rash. Dr. Christopher Formulas Never Disappoint

Due to an illness, I was suffering very badly with feeling full and tightness, along with being bloated all day, even though I ate very little. After hearing about gallbladder issues causing GI problems, I then thought of Dr. Christopher. I was grateful to find his Liver and Gallbladder Formula on iHerb. It easily solved the problem that I have been having for months. I started a keto diet a couple months ago, and this was suggested to help protect the gallbladder and liver from the high amounts of fat. Everything was going fine, but I got forgetdul in taking the drops for about a week. Then I started getting a rash (referred to as keto rash), so I got back to taking my drops before meals and the rash slowly went away. I’ll keep taking it.

386f6f48-ebf2-455d-93d9-61ae0cb57d64

Everything betters in the body when you work with your gallbladder and liver, as the liver is called a second heart, and in many countries, it used to be considered as a repository of life. Live-r , Leber-in German (Leben-life) The word "hepar" substituted the meaning of the "heart" in vulgar Greek. Liver is still considered as a symbol of love in Marocco, they say "you won my liver " instead of the heart) .

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I have always heard lots about christopher's products, I brought this to try as a liver support having used herbal teas and concentrated herbal liver formulas in the past. I have to say this is the best, it is cost effective, is mild tasting, and only needs to dropped into water as addition to my daily diet.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I've been using a number of Dr. Christopher's forumulas for years. This is a good one for gallbladder and liver health. We don't always eat what we should so a little protection is always welcome. The liquid mixes well with any beverage. I've noticed no side effects with this which is important to me because I'm allergic to a lot of medications so I like using natural ways of keeping my body healthy.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

As a Holistic Nutritionist, I love combining and taking many herbs at once for maximum effectiveness. Herbs work so beautifully together! This brand is a favorite of mine, I highly recommend and this particular tincture is one to take daily off and on forever as our liver is a precious organ that many things we do (or the environment) can tax it. Eating a diet high in fat is hard on the liver and gallbladder as well. If this helped you, please consider liking :)

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Due to gallstones I have bloating and digestive issues but since taking the Liver and gallbladder formula this is greatly improved. The formula is so easy to use and has a great taste. The quality of the herbs are excellent. The bottle is small and can be put in a pocket or handbag for ease of use.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I have just started using it, but I think it helps me and reduces the problems I have due to a fatty liver. The pain in the right part of my stomach is less and so is the discomfort in my stomach.Great quality herbs for amazing price.Hood product for liver support and digestion.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I am taking this formula as well as Silymarin tablets, to support my liver function. The liver tends to be ignored, but is one of the most important organs in your body. I like the liquid form and all Dr Christopher's products are top quality.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

helped with liver detox and a problem in the gallbladder. to see good results you must adjust your diet or it wont give optimum results.