IE
4.6

4.6
iloveshopping
Posted on Dec 25, 2022

I bought this Quick Colon Formula to be used with VF Syrup to have a more synergistic effect on colon cleansing as instructed in the VF Syrup bottle label. So far so good for my intestinal cleaning. It is gentle cleansing that do not make me rush to the toilet.

a1aafeef-8e30-42a0-8d6c-8fbca23f5fd3
Posted on May 4, 2022

I just love Christopher's products because their composition, mix and quality of herbs is so hard to find in other brands. I have bought this one for my mother. It is a gentle laxative formula with many great herbs that help your colon clean itself. We use this in rotation with Castor oil, other teas and magnesium. It has no taste, my mother never complained and she always notices improvements in her digestion when she takes it.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

It helps helps s bowel movement almost immediately Great quality and ingredients Although it is not advised to be taken every day bc of cascara sagrada i think i used for a week until i had stabilised bowel movents I dint notice any side efects

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

It helps make my bowel regular again at least one a day. I just 1 capsule per day. It acts naturally causes no urgent urge. It is very important that we have daily bowel movements.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

It worked 24hrs after I took a capsule. I was having issues for a few days and this helped me. I did have minor cramping in my gut for a few seconds here and there but it didn't bother me much.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I like Christophers products. So far all of them have been a contribution. All natural. Thanks! I will probably keep buying and try most of them.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

A good price and a reliable brand. I am taking these along with Dr Christopher's VF Formula, according to the regime on the bottles. This is not a permanent regime, but hopefully will help my overall health.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

good result for clean and support colon and working fast but garlic taste after you use capsule is very bad and price high (for this 2 reasons i give 4 stars only)

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Cannot say enough good things about this product. I bought it on a whim to give my gut a tolerance break from 3A Magnesia, and it WORKS. I have slow transit constipation with no known root cause, and this helps me maintain regular BMs in conjunction with GI regimen. I'm over the moon to have found something like this that isn't through the roof expensive that gives me RELIEF.