IE
Based on 1,077 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,077 Ratings
Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Ohhhh these are great! I haven’t had a caramel for years, so this was such a treat! I don’t mind coconut, but I’m glad these caramels aren’t too intense with the coconut flavor. Great chewy texture and just sweet enough. Some have complained of the packet being a bit greasy.. mine wasn’t too bad. Just keep them in the bag! And watch out on hot days - that goes for any caramel really. Really recommend these as a sugar-free treat. Get them! If this review was helpful, please give me a thumbs up!

f4cb0a23-90ff-4947-af30-7ad948b4833e
643e031e-a2d7-4275-8526-08bcefd671ec
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This is delicious. I really love the taste. And it is keto friendly. A bit melted but I still was able to enjoy it. Love that sea salt variant too. Equally delicious if not more tasty than the original one. Will definitely buy this again as I super love CARAMEL. This satisfies my caramel craving. ❤️

e049a05d-8902-4dd8-ae4b-18a3ef4ac8ee
Posted on May 11, 2022

Toffees have a strong laxative effect - do not eat more than 2-3 pieces. And so very tasty, stretch like a real iris. I will sometimes buy and eat 2 pieces :) But this is not bad - do not eat a lot - fewer calories. I do not eat sugar and constantly monitor my weight.

089db746-790f-427c-95af-175360adcdbd
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

These are so yummy and have absolutely no strange "alternative sweetener" taste. They taste like they are sweetened with sugar. I love to share them with my diabetic friends and family; they are always very impressed by them. I am happy to be able to offer them a delightful treat!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I’m so addicted to these low carb caramels when I’m craving sweets or candy I chew one. I believe 5 of these amount to 2 net carbs which is a blessing for ones on a keto diet. The ingredients are natural and beneficial for your health. It uses allulose which is a more digestible sugar as opposed to maltodextrin or some other unhealthy sugar substitutes.

Posted on May 20, 2022

This is an amazing caramel, and I’ve had the sugar version and this is just as good. Soft, melts in your mouth, without the sugar. I wish there were more in the bank, and it’s a little expensive but worth it to buy one from a while at least! I like how the caramels are individually wrapped and easy to open. I highly recommend, and would be willing to try the other sugar-free flavours. It is hard to find the flavour in stores so I am glad I could find it on this online store! Especially good for people who have diabetes.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I bought these for my diabetic mom, and she loves them! They are sweet enough for sugar-free and do not trigger a blood sugar spike. There are not as many caramels in the sugar-free bag as the original Cocomels, but there is still enough to satisfy a craving.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

The most delicious low calorie quality candy to come along in years. They are pleasantly chewy and taste like sweet, delicious caramels. Best thing is that there are no artificial sweeteners, or sugar, to wreck one's teeth and digestion. I now have something yummy to enjoy without wrecking my diet.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

These are terrific. I've never had a coconut milk caramel before having Cocomel's Sugar Free, and I was surprised to find out that it was sugar free. The sweetener doesn't taste like Splenda or Sweet N Low which is a huge plus. I like the wax packaging, but it seems like you should probably dig into the bag once you open it, as it'll harden once it's exposed to the air. The smell is kinda weird, but after you pop it in your mouth, it's kind of like a buttery coconut caramel. Really good stuff.