Page 1 - Reviews - Codeage, Binder +, Full Spectrum, Vegan, Plant-Based, 90 Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 28, 2022

This binder supplement has been doing amazing things for me. I’ve been taking it to help aid with detoxing and so far I’m having great results. There’s no bad taste, pure, high quality ingredients, easy to swallow. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to remove toxins

Posted on May 13, 2022

This is very convenient to use when you don't have time to stir binder powders in a mug. Very good quality ingredients as it has all the binders combined in a convenient sized capsule. A must have for people who want to detox gently without the nasty symptoms, yet effectively.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

When detoxing it is crucial to use a binder and avoid bad symptoms to benefit your immune system. Not only it helps not to redistribute toxins, heavy metals and more but it will avoid you bad side effects and feeling sick during your detox. High quality ingredients. Being a capsule, there is no flavor!

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I've continued to expand my supplement portfolio through iHerb, and am impressed with each of the products I've ordered. The Binder seems to be a very good quality as far as I can tell. I'm happy that it's a vegan product as that's important to me. The package is small enough that I can carry it when traveling. Another positive purchase.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I was pleased with the quick results. They were easy to swallow and had no after taste. Only taking one three times a day was easy to remember. When doing research about the ingredients I was pleased with the quality and no fillers.

Posted on May 25, 2022

This supplement has been very easy to take, not overly large capsules. I like that they are vegan and suit my lifestyle. They also don't upset my stomach like some others have in the past, making it a very easy transition to add to my diet regime.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Love this product! I feel more energized and taking long walks every day without feeling exhausted. That's my type of exercise! I love how many great vegetables it has.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Love this! I am fairly new to detox/cleansing, and have been having some pretty unpleasant side effects getting started. This binder has made it MUCH more pleasant and easy to manage. Totally worth the cost. Highly recommended!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I was trying to detox from a heavy metal and having symptoms. I took the first dose, and end of rather bad symptoms. I highly recommend this.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is my 2nd bottle. I was told to cycle on & off with the company every few months. So far it works well. Energy levels have been better!