Page 1 - Reviews - Codeage, Nanofood, Wonder Heart, Liposomal CoQ10, Raspberry, 30 Pouches, 0.3 fl oz (10 ml) Each - iHerb
IE

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I just starting taking CoQ10 a few months ago as a recommendation from my Dr. and I have to say this is my favorite one. I really like the raspberry flavor and I like that it comes in these single serve pouches that make it perfect for on the go if needed.

3e6e12b6-3bbd-4850-88b9-2002d6ae43c4
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Wonder Heart Liposomal CoQ10 is great ingredient because it is liquid form. It absorbs in ym sustem faster then the other capsules and tablets especially. It comes in a thin individual packaging. Easy to use as I just tear top off and insert in my mouth the liquid til all is out of packaging. the quality is at its best. it has pure and natural ingredients as this is the only supplements i buy. I use this to protect my heart of my cardiovascular as it has many benefits using Wonder Heart. It has great taste in rasberry flavor. I take also to help with my diabetes and brain functions. This replenishes when i take the statin medicine for cholesterol. I definitely recommend this product, I use everyday. this is easy to take as the flavor is good and liquid that is easy to swallow, as i have swallow issues.

f0c3ed93-fa66-45cb-8417-de08b2444e45
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I like everything about this supplement. The packaging that it comes in individual sachets. The texture, flavour and taste. The antioxidant benefit is felt especially on the overall skin. Skin feels silky to touch. So the liposomal delivery of CoQ10 champions the standard method. The next morning I do feel alert, well rested and ready to tackle the day.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I usually prefer pills but I decided to take CoQ10 in liposomal form for enhanced absorption. The taste is pleasant. slightly sweet and as its packaged in small, individual sachets, it's as convenient as pills. My age is beyond 40, so I do need my daily Q10 as the levels of it go down past 40 something. It's vital for a healthy heart and I heard it's also a powerful antioxidant so I hope to keep my skin as wrinkle free as possible - I don't want to look like a raisin. So far my brain and cardiovascular system are working fine and I intend to keep it that way with Q10 supplementation. Looking at the ingredients, I can say they are top notch and of high quality. For me, CoQ10 is the supplement with the biggest benefit for my health.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I have nothing but great things to say about this product. I love how it’s packaged to easily open and pour into my water. And it also has a great flavor to it. I love the way it tastes in my water. And I also love all of the health benefits I am getting by taking this.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I love the packaging on this CoQ10, it is so convenient for travel and daily use. I have a handful in my desk at work, in case I forget, which I am very likely to do!! I'm 41 years old and I've noticed a huge difference in the way I feel physically, when I wake up and throughout the day I do not get as tired as I used to! I will continue taking this daily!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Got these because I was feeling a little sluggish and I can definitely tell a difference in my energy level after I started using them. Im not a fan of taking pills so these powder single serve packets are perfect for me to use on the go. Tastes great and doesnt leave any bitter aftertaste.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I have never tried liquid vitamins before so I was a little nervous that I wouldn't like them. However, the flavor really isn't all that bad for being sugar-free and I got used to it rather quickly. I like how these are perfect for on-the-go since I'm constantly traveling between home and my dad's. Will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

These pouches are great for someone who travels that doesn't want to carry multiple bottles of supplements. I love that I can just mix this in with my first glass of water every morning. And the flavor is not bad at all. I have been a repeat buyer for months and will continue to purchase this brand of Qco10.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

If you have a busy life, or a lazy student like me, but you want to stay healthy, this is it!! My doctor recommends me to get Q10 and I am not good at taking pills, but this liquid pouches are just so convenient and easy to take. It is good for brain and heart, but I mostly take these for the heart. If you are concerned about the taste, it is pretty sweet but not overwhelming. I would say the ingredients and the quality for me are great!