IE

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Very easily whipped the whipped cream. I do not need too much for the rest of the color to shine. I received a lot of compliments on the color.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

My kids loved the color option and I loved the ingredients. Win win. Colors are great and taste delish. No brainer - we’ll purchase again

Posted on Dec 21, 2020

I only have experience with the pink color, but it's based on beat, I add it to plain yogurt to create finger paint that's also baby safe.

34a6770b-78de-4cfb-aaa2-ba849deada70
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

The normal option. You can take it. The quality of norms. See for yourself. The price suits. The effect seems to be there.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

good quality product, excellent composition. convenient packaging. I was pleased with the result of the application. I will take more. liked the product

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

not easy to find this color in my local market. I feel safe to use in my baking

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I just ordered it to make me pink late and let me tell you, it is super adorable

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Really nice pink color. A little goes a long way. I used the entire packet for the frosting of a 2-layer cake but I could have used just half and it will be enough.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

I have been using this product for a long time and am ready to leave your feedback! Every day, the whole family uses the products of this company. Best value for money == quality on the market! I advise everyone, you will not regret ordering ;)