IE

Fatimah-Habib
Posted on May 5, 2022

I was hoping to get the blue one 🥺🥺 but no for real I love it and it’s so easy to use to separate the hair and it’s actually work like it get the job done and it’s so nice on the head scalp and the packaging was so cute but I didn’t remember to take a pic of it 🫣

6b9f7076-2658-4e06-b777-726191377099
4526ae8c-4741-41ca-b02a-e0ca55680709
7b5f845f-2cf7-4949-9e6d-61e13fb16602

It would be better if random color is remarked in product detail. My husband asked me why brought him a shocking pink one LOL It is good too use during shower and the design is easy to hang in somewhere in bathroom. I then bought another one for my own (mine is purple in color) nearly forget to say, the price is really great. suggest to buy and you won't regret about it.

f6de9b81-5caa-474d-ba76-51d6608dd369
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This brush is excellent for hair detanglin, especially when hair is wet and fragile, so this detangles it gently which prevents more breakage, i use it especially when im in shower. and it is also a good scalp massager, its size is manageable and definitely a good quality beush to add to your brushe collection

9d8fcb8c-fe1c-4749-8784-1515899c679e
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

The size is nice. I use this to comb my hair after I wash my hair (damp) and after I wake up in the morning (dry). The teeth is wide so it will not pull my hair. And the round tips are nice because it won't scratch the scalp. The color is also lovely. I bought 2 already (pink and blue)The blue one is not in the picture. The price is really nice too.

dcbf7e7d-6b6d-4b5f-89df-582842f14641
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I tried many combs and this one is the most favorite so far. I have frizzy, wavy, and undyed hair. What I like about this comb is that it doesn't feel like it damages my hair and it helps me retain my beautiful curls without making them frizzy. On top of that, you can use it on dry or wet hair. I like doing both, but it works very well when you have applied the conditioner in the shower and comb your hair before you rinse it off. Also easy to take it with you on travel as it doesn't need much room in the bag.

f9c0d82f-5e3e-4e8a-9341-799f3fdba250
Posted on Oct 19, 2021

What a great present to get myself for such a little price. I was waiting all my life for this comb...really! This is a huge comb, that detangles my dry or wet long and wilde hair. It has soft edges that will not scratch my scalp when using it.

84a017ef-199f-4e65-b687-6c60a4ce03be
60f3d1dc-a426-4635-bfc3-20d492a66152
Ghizlane
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I tried another reputable comb, but it was too rough on my scalp. This one has smooth tips that don’t hurt when using the comb. I have eczema and a very sensitive scalp. Plus it can be hung in the shower to dry when not in use. Very sturdy plastic, will not break easily in my very curly hair. Very happy with purchase. Would definitely recommend.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I love this brush for detangling my curly hair in the shower, and for helping distribute conditioner through my hair. The rounded tips are easier on the scalp and this brush doesn't snag my hair unlike the brush I have been using (different brand). The material isn't so smooth as to be slippery to handle with wet hands. It's large enough to hold comfortably and to work through long hair. And the curve of the handle makes it easy to hand over the shower. Lovely colour (I got the blue one), seems to be good quality, and I think it is good value for money.

5684b284-1349-4c99-8a35-1bc8ac312c3e
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I think this comb is a must have for everyone, it's great to comb & detangle both dry & wet hair. It's also great to apply leave-in hair treatments specially on curly hair & & it's soo cheap but the quality is superb.

0e629423-b00b-44de-8350-13d71f26d1d5
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Super quality. The product is super. I recommend to buy. I love this site, it's easy to shop. Big choice. New products appear frequently.