IE

4.5
Based on 1,361 Ratings
Al-Reviews
Posted on May 11, 2022

this just arrived to me today so i don't have anything to say about it except for simple stuff. there was no strong scents so it's a nice option for people who hate scented skincare, the texture was like runny soft gel-like and easily absorbed by the skin so that's a good thing for oily skinned people like me, as for the amount and as it is a BHA exfoliating serum i think this amount is good for maintenance of acne breakouts (meaning the amount is enough for the trial month to see effects and a few more months to maintain if you use it according to the directions) i shall update after a month to show results of my usage, one thing is i actually bought this to try for my fave and body because I'm actually breaking out more on my body than my face currently lol so that's testing the product to another level ✌🏻

Posted on Mar 18, 2022
1,097

I'm already in love with this brand so i've been waiting for these serums to be available since forever once i got notified that they're back i dropped that order right away hahaha still planning to get the peptide serum and centella serum. So it comes like it appears on photos sealed and well protected from the outside and inside, has the expiration date mentioned on the bottle which is a good thing in case you throw the packaging. Not opened nor tested yet cuz i'm already using the small niacinamide, vitamin c and retinol so i don't want to make it hard for my skin, but will be back with updates (LIKE FOR POINTS PLZ🙏🏻)

a1de7a5c-c664-45f4-a25f-10b950cbd9f9
c8e8eea7-b93d-4836-8bee-06dfdfa12654
8b283a96-ae5d-47ac-9f45-3061608b1b97
28a25de5-aeca-46ae-8941-fbda5e0a040c
04c8745c-d6e6-4703-8bc5-e1a7e02b068f

Carrie-Carrie
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I was intrigued to find this product since most salicylic acid serums contain only salicylic 2% and the expectation is that a high percentage won't really work better. I have found that to not be the case with this serum. While I was enjoying using the ordinary's 2% salicylic serum on my breakouts, this one works better and faster. The formulation is not drying and non irritating, so using this once a day on the areas with breakouts is completely fine. It is an excellent formulation and the included niacinamide which helps with balancing sebum production as well as brightening the skin is a bonus. A little goes a long way so do not apply to much of the product because you will have to keep rubbing it in for a while for complete absorption. I am a skincare junkie and highly recommend this for persons with acne.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I got this for my kids who struggle with blackheads. My 17yr old's skin looks SO MUCH better after just a couple of weeks. It says to use a few times a week but he uses it daily with no problems. In fact, he just asked me to get more. You know it's a great product when a teen boy asks for it!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I highly recommend this product. You’ll see result instantly, however you see great results after about 3-4 weeks. I recommend doing a patch test first. I really hope everyone enjoys this product as much as I do! I’ve been dealing with hormonal acne because of some meds but this has saved my skin.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Love this serum it has salicylic acid and niacinamide I recommend it for people with acne prone skin it feels really nice hope fully will see results in no time.

6e5960d2-6117-4a34-b699-08bbf5c715c9
Posted on Jan 1, 2023

I bought this as I wanted to try something with salicylic acid to deal with my bumpy skin and indeed this did help. I know we are supposed to use it 2-3 times a week but during bad skin days, I do secretly use them more times than stated but just be careful not to use too much. My skin is generally sensitive but still able to handle this without further breakouts so I am pleased with the product.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Its scent is very nice. I used for a week and I can tell that it helped to reduce my acne and clean my pores. Its size is convenient since I use it once for 2-3 times a week. I liked the texture of the product it is like a serum.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This salicylic acid serum is much more affordable compared to other products on the market. It has no scent and goes on smoothly. I have been using this every other day with no problems so far. I hope that with time it will help get rid of the blackheads especially on my nose.