IE
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 31, 2022

Cosmedica 2.5 Retinol Serum arrived promptly and was packaged well. I like this product because there is no smell and it applies easily with a top that sprays a small amount in my hand or on my body. It works wonders in keeping my skin smooth and reducing wrinkles when used every day. My hands especially look much better after using this product. I do use it on my face, neck, and decollete as well to minimize the effects of aging.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I like it with no fragrance, texture is light and quickly absorbed into the skin. I've been using retinol for years but this product gives very quick and obvious results. After the last bottle, I changed to other type of serum at night and stopped retinol. Fine lines came back and skin less glowing. After I purchased this retinol and used for about a week, I started to notice the fine lines on forehead was less obvious, and then I noticed the overall face has more glow and pores are smaller. I used this retinol on my neck too, and notice similar results. Definitely a continuous buy.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I live in a hot and humid city, and my skin is constantly exposed to the harsh element of the sun and wind. Hence my face has brown spots, melasma, due to aging. I tried a retinol product but its supply is not that stable so I purchased this product hoping it will clear the blemishes on my face. I use it every night before bedtime and it's been 2 weeks now and haven't feel any adverse effects like skin reddening and peeling.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

the quality is good, also the scent is gentle and nice. package is OK. size is a bit small. easy to use. OK with sensitive skin

6d004de6-1545-4345-b42d-9149d3d75d69
466a37a8-c7e1-4640-ae6d-9284d10eef20
Posted on Nov 15, 2022

It’s really a good product it worked for me I have a dry and sensitive skin I use before going to bed put your moisturizer before and after applying it and in the morning my skin is smooth it’s easy to apply and the size lasts for a long time because you need only 2 drops there’s no bad scent

b05b1609-7d89-400d-a859-89314af8aa02
d5fbe3ab-6057-4221-9f4d-e59f4fb62b9b
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I have to say my skin is prone to pimples, but after using retinol serum for a few months now, i've seen a change for better. I still get pimples here and there, but not as frequent, and also, they don't last as they used to.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Loved this product. It has an instantly visible effect and it lasts for hours. It makes my skin super smooth like any other product. I would love to see a product with more than 2.5% retinol! This is the first product I am planning to buy again.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

On my second bottle with a back up ready. I like that This does not make my sensitive skin itch. I see the brightening effect and it gets absorbed easily. Pleasant to use. I use it on alternate nights.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

2.5 Retinol Serum is one of the highest concentration sold here. It applies smoothly and dries without leaving a tacky surface. It doesn't sting or irritate my skin.