Page 1 - Reviews - Cosrx, Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion with Birch Sap, 0.67 fl oz (20 ml) - iHerb
IE
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I have oily/combination skin so I have had a problem finding a mosturizer that hydrates my skin but doesn’t clog my pores or make me feel oily. This moisturizer is absolutely AMAZING!! I have been using it for little over a month now and I will definitely be buying more. Think this would work for all skin types. Would definitely recommend. Also, goes great under makeup. I love mixing this with the ordinary serum foundation to get something like a tinted moisturizer.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

🌺 IF THIS REVIEW HELPS PLEASE GIVE IT A THUMBS UP👍🏼 can't describe how much I like this product. The texture is actually like a lotion but it dries down in seconds. I have a combination skin type. this lotion is so lightweight and absorbs immediately, does not leave a greasy face feeling after. I am using it for about 1 month. This product is really great for all of those who have oily/combination skin types, it’s perfect for summertime when it’s hot and humid outside. Also, the package is very comfy and it is a large package, lasts long and worth the money! It doesn’t clog my pores, doesn’t make my skin oily! Perfect for Oily or Acne-prone skin. The trail size is a little smaller than expected but I will be buying the full size soon❤ it’s got a peculiar smell tho but it disappears after it dries down. Anyhow, I truly love all Korean products and I trust them and the I herb app as well.❤😍

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

I cant describe how much I like this product, the texture is actually like a lotion but it dries down with in seconds. IF THIS REVIEW HELPS PLEASE GIVE IT A THUMBS UP👍🏼 It doesn’t clog my pores, doesn’t make my skin oily! Perfect for Oily or Acne prone skin. The trail size a little smaller than expected but I will be buying the full size soon❤️ it’s got a peculiar smell tho but it disappears after it dries down

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

My 2 teenage daughters are having dry, flaky skin especially in eyebrow areas. At times they would scratch their skin using their fingernails making it very red. I asked my eldest to try it the moment my order arrived. The next day, she told me that she is impressed on how this product made her skin soft, moisturized, and her dry flaky eyebrow area becomes smooth. We checked her face and it looks amazing. It looks hydrated. Right away my 2nd daughter tried it. Today, I placed my order but this time the bigger version.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I love it. I have sensitive, acne and pimple prone, combination skin. I started trying this product during the summer and it worked wonders for my skin that was oily and broken out. Now that it's winter, it helps soothe my skin and makes it feel plump and moisturised. I would suggest for winter, to add more hydrating essences/toners/serums if you have combination, normal or dry skin, to help keep your skin hydrated and moisturised. It spreads well and you only need two pumps maximum to cover your face, neck and chest. It also smells amazing, nothing strong at all, just pleasant. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Since I have acne prone skin my dermatologist recommended I get a moisturiser WITHOUT OIL, the texture is actually like a lotion but it dries down with in seconds. IF THIS REVIEW HELPS PLEASE GIVE IT A THUMBS UP👍🏼 It doesn’t clog my pores, doesn’t make my skin oily! Perfect for Oily or Acne prone skin. I bought a trial size first which I used for a month and then purchased a full size💕 it’s got a peculiar smell tho but it disappears after it dries down

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I have combination skin. I hate thick greasy creams on my face especially during the day. I love this lotion its not greasy, it does good job at moisturizing and its lightweight. I like the smell too it has very faint smell of teatree oil and something else I cannot pinpoint. Love it !

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

It has a slight citrus scent, barely noticeable. I have sensitive, combination skin and it hasn't clogged my pores or aggravated my acne. It's done the exact opposite and my skin feels better than it's been in years. Highly recommend. The sample size lasted 2 months for me (I used it twice daily)... You only need a small amount because it spreads really well.

Posted on May 10, 2022

This lotion is really nice. It has a very strong tea tree oil scent when you first put it on, but the smell dissipates after a few minutes. This product is easy to use. It's a thinner lotion, not chunky, and goes on smoothly. The quality is top notch and it's really great for oily or combo skin types that need hydration.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

This moisturizer is good or bad depending on your needs. For me personally I didn't like it too much because of the fact that it's lightweight and I'm currently needing a thicker moisturizer during these months. That being said it's great for a extra layer of hydration under a thick moisturizer to give you more coverage from the winter weather. I have Acne prone skin that gets dry in the winter but extremely oily in the summer, so I feel it'd be great as a lightweight formula you can use alone in the summer, but for winter like right now, it's not the best. However, I do notice it left my skin softer after applying and my face felt less tight from how dry it was so it definitely works and didn't break my skin out which is a huge plus. I would recommend it as a Summer moisturizer and give it a 9/10 :)