Page 1 - Reviews - Country Life, Max for Vegans, Multivitamin & Mineral Complex, 120 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I've been taking this product for about a year. Amazing results in my blood work. Highly recommended for Vegans with any type of lifestyle.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I have to say that these vegan vitamins are great. They have everything you think you may be missing when you become vegan. I love that they are no added fillers and they are great for everyday use. Thank you for having these here for me to order,

Posted on May 1, 2022

These capsules are easy on the stomach, they have a neutral smell. The bottle is made of brown glass which is a big plus too.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Quite complete multivitamin and mineral. However the smell and after taste are really bad. I burp the capsule smell several hour after swallow

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

The ingredients are good. But, somehow I can't take them, had to throw them away.

Posted on Mar 17, 2021

I have a mainly plant and fish based diet. I first took this when my diet was plant based and I found that it supported me. It is not available in my country. So I’m buying it again now that I’ve found it on iherb.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Love them This is my second order

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Good multivitamin for vegans! Recommended

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Nice, it works! Will buy it again

Posted on May 21, 2021

As far as the multi complexes go - this is pretty great! Just be mindful that you will need 4 pills as one does - and you will not absorb the full context of each pill thus why they have such high levels of certain vitamins and minerals. I recommend to still cycle the course - with 5 days on and 2 days off for better results.