Page 1 - Reviews - Country Life, Natural Omega-3, 1,000 mg, 200 Softgels - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

My sister recommended this complex as a supplement. According to her, omega 3 is super important for well functioning (she's a doctor). Also, selenium and vitamin E makes it all the better. I didn't have a doubt to buy it because they're vegetarian capsules, and it always arrives quickly and well packaged. Been buying it for almost 2 years now. Country Life always delivers high-quality products with top-notch ingredients.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

It’s the first time for my parents and I to take omega-3. It’s quite effective, to be honest. After taking it at around 9 after dinner, I stay awake until nearly 1:30 haha (while I usually become unconscious and fall sleep at 12). Tips: take omega-3 after meal (better to take after breakfast)!

Posted on May 9, 2022

The capsules are black, that is why it is difficult to conduct the experiment on the quality of this Omega. Still I know that this label "Country Life" is of good quality, so I hope, that I will benefit from this supplement

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

My husband and I take Omega-3 on a daily basis. Reviews are good so I want to try this brand. Will buy again if it is good.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

omega-3 is always in a giant size but I am satisfied with this one, it won't stick together for like 2 months since I open, the others I had before got sticky in 2 weeks time in HK's weather.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Good quality product. Convenient package. Appropriate set of ingredients. We use it for all family members with different age. It help to be healthier and more active during the day

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I love country life natural omega 3,1000mg because it doesn’t leaves a fishy after taste. like some others that I’ve tried before that a few minutes after taking them make your throat taste like rotten fish

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

There are many omega 3 brands available and this brand competes with them all. Whichever one you use it is important to check the source of the oil to make sure of its quality. This one for example is natural and without the magnesium stearate so common in supplements.

Posted on Jun 22, 2021

Very pleased with this product. Living as an American outside of the USA, finding this potency at this price is not possible in the local health stores. This is a supplement I take every day and I would recommend it to anyone looking for the huge benefits of Omega-3.

17f9c212-cd86-4ebe-a10f-416eccdf6937
Posted on Jan 28, 2021

I have been taking Co-Q10 under the same brand which I’m highly satisfied with. The 1000mg of brand “California Gold” is out of stock at this moment, therefore, I’d love to try this brand among the others. It’s a big glass tub which can last a year, Thumbs up to this brand!