IE
4.7

4.7

Global reviews (243)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Best of the best! It’s very good complex. these vitamins came to us thanks to the recommendation of a triathlon coach. But with favorite ailments, they will instantly stain the body. And they even helped the spouse to cope with mild COVID-19. I recommend!!!

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

Love the product. Easy to take, high potency of antioxidants

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Great purchased during pandemic, will order again soon and recommend it to my friends

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

One of my favourite antioxidant. I bought it several times. Highly recommend

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

This is a diamond! Take a course every 5-6 months. We all need to detox our bodies.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

top quality super 10 antioxidant good ingredients anti aging and the size is ok 120 caps its about for two months

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Will keep buying vitamins from iHerb! They ship fast and always arrive on time

Posted on Dec 28, 2020

Excellent! This is a good blend of antioxidants. I like that it has NAC. I do wish the NAC was a hire dose. So I take another dose of NAC separately. But I am happy with all the other dosage amounts. This supplement has helped me quite a bit with my chronic fatigue. These antioxidants play an important role in mitochondrial health which are the power houses for energy. I would highly recommend.

9c3a3542-cee9-4df5-9a6b-e0b738972c11
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that helps to keep the immune system strong ... so we love this product because of ALL the super antioxidants that are contained inside ... the quality and longevity of the product is excellent.

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

Purchased this for the first time as an alternative to another antioxidant supplement i'm taking. No weird taste so that's a plus, but probably need to take it for a longer period of time to see results.