Page 1 - Reviews - Country Life, Three-In-One Complex, Flex-Able Advanced, 90 Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

don't know if I'm imagining things, but after taking this for about 3 days, my knees feel better - less creaky, actually fell more movement and dare I say, stronger.....

Posted on May 26, 2022

I have bought for my dad . He had bad knees . Since he had started taking it he getting much better and recovering very well. He is ver much satisfied.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Great quality natural ingredients without any unnecessary fillers, easy to digest and absorb, improving pain in joints and cartilage with tons of benefits, tasteless and safe sealed package.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

My mom was suffering for her knee pains. This helps her a lot!

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

My parents are after 50 years, and they do practice sport! So it is a must for them collagen source type II. My nutrition doctor tested it in her special program and said that the components are very good combined.

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

I have been using it for six months! The backache is gone!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

good 👍

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Great

Posted on Mar 13, 2017

I've had pain in my knees due to the wearing down of my cartilage which was caused by extreme sports. I've tried many brands of glucosamine and time and again was disappointed by the results. But Flexable is different. Ever since taking it, I've been able to resume my exercise with no pain at all.

Posted on Nov 15, 2020