IE

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great scent! Nice cool feeling on the scalp especially on a hot summer day! Size is just right for its price. Tube packaging is ok, easy to take along on trips. Soft on the hair, quite moisturizing. I think this is ok for sensitive & irritated scalp since the formulation and ingredients are mild & natural

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

It's minty but other than that I did not like it. Doesn't leave hair nice to the touch. but rather very tangled, not soft, not anything and it is not calming on the scalp...

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Good product! Good quality, natural ingredients, big size, nice packaging, good smell

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I ordered for the first time, I liked it very much. The color of the shampoo is blue, very beautiful. The smell is minty, very pleasant, expensive. Soft texture, lathers well. Rinse very well, but not to the violin, the hair remains moisturized without overdrying. I wash my hair with shampoo 2 times, so this tube is not enough for a long time, but for 3-4 times. Liked it very much. There is a pleasant chill on the scalp. Suitable for use in the summer, especially in hot weather.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

This is my first trial product from SR-1. I am not disappointed. I liked the shampoo. It has a very pleasant smell and a delicate tingling of the scalp. I have dyed hair, so after this shampoo there was no dry straw on my head. I will definitely repeat!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The quality is good, it quickly foams on the hair. Shampoo, I would not say that it is straight cooling mint, if it were not written and would not have thought. Packing - zip bag, there is a protective seal. The smell on the hair does not remain at all, which is a plus for me personally, it’s better to perfume with the right fragrance) I’ll most likely take more, but I won’t leave the search for other Korean products. I learned something interesting, press the plus sign)

Posted on Sep 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Liked it! Minty smell. After use, a feeling of freshness on the scalp. Use can be daily or alternating without drying the scalp. A small amount is enough for a full wash, lathers well. My scalp is very sensitive, almost any shampoo causes itching, but this one does not, on the contrary, relieves it. Perfectly cleanses and washes out (uncolored hair). I recommend trying at least a small amount.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

It tastes good and cool. I hope I can get a large-capacity squeeze bottle and it will not be dry and refreshing after washing.

54e79960-0f83-49e9-b0e7-7247e2ee8a20