Page 1 - Reviews - Crown Prince Natural, Albacore Tuna, Solid White - No Salt Added, In Spring Water, 5 oz (142 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

It’s not always easy to find tuna in water with no salt. I usually get a different one, but that was out of stock so I tried this. It was good - I don’t know if any better or not, slightly different.

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

no added salt and sustainably caught + very tasty Excellent tuna and no extra salt. It is a solid pack; I use a small food processor to loosen it up for salad, a quick pulse will do it. Then mix with mayo, mustard, onion and still come out with about 1/3 the salt of regular canned tuna. Also like that it is sustainably caught and quickly processed. It is wonderful to have on hand for a quick salad or sandwich.

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

I usually receive this product by the case from another vendor and needed to add more. The time it took to make the order and to receive the product was exceptional. I have never seen a turnaround time as quick as this. In future I will definitely consider this vendor for my tuna needs and other of their products. Thank you iHerb!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Great white, mild yet flavorful tuna… it’s a fave and will definitely reorder

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Spring water means less calories as there’s less fat content

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

good quality tuna, healthy meal on the go or anywhere.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Living overseas, it can be hard to get good white tuna. This totally fits the bill.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

No Salt is good , still very tasty. will buy again.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

My first time trying it, will repurchase it again as it's healthier than other brands!

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

Just like the Tongol tuna, this is a favorite in our house. I personally like the Tongol a tad better but this one has less sodium