Page 1 - Reviews - Curls, Scalp Treatment, Blueberry & Mint, 4 fl oz (120 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

If you want to enhance your curly or wavy hair then this hair oil will bring out the best of your hair. This product is also effective for moisturizing your scalp to prevent and eliminate any dryness and accompanying itch. The scent is as described -blueberry mint and I enjoy this scent.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I love how this product feels on my scalp, I use it before shampooing my hair as scalp treatment. Makes the scalp feels fresh and hair looks shiny. Definitely purchasing the product again.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This smells DEVINE. I've always loved the Curls original line's smell and this one is just like the rest. I bought it to use it for head massages to promote hair growth and so far, can't say I'm unsatisfied!

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

It makes your hair oily so it is preferred to be used at night before going to bed wash it after you woke up. The smell is mint and makes your scalp fresh

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I’m glad that Iherb bring all products we loved ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

ecbf6aad-464c-40e9-833f-740972138ae5
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

It make my hair oily i don’t recommend if you have oily scalp

39ead0ef-e487-42a6-8771-a433da4cf276
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

This is awesome for my scalp psoriasis. Using this as a prewash followed by a cowash has made a healthy scalp

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This serum makes my hair oily even I used a bit amount of oil. It does help reduce the itchy feeling and feel really refresh.

Posted on May 23, 2022

This is gorgeous on an itchy scalp, lovely and cooling on my psoriasis areas.

Posted on May 17, 2022

It's a good product but it leaves my hair a little frizzy.