Page 1 - Reviews - Curlsmith, Bond Curl Rehab Salve, 8 fl oz (237 ml) - iHerb
IE
Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I’m generally a big fun of Olaplex and used number 3 of Olaplex regularly and I’ve never seen my hair to glow that much from it as after this product!! I just had to write something about this fantastic product! It’s only product, that made my bleached fine hair to get a healthy shine and repair my dead ends…i was absolutely shocked!! The only minus is, that the next time I washed my hair without Bond Curl Rehab Salve, the glow was gone :( so now i want to use it every time I wash my hair 🙈

Sophia
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I find this Curlsmith product very effective in making my hair look stronger and very shiny. It smells lovely and it’s a real treat for my tresses. I apply on dampened hair and leave it on for up to 1 hour. I cover my hair with a plastic bag as I feel that the heat makes the product penetrate the hair shaft better. I then rinse with shampoo and conditioner and style my hair as usual. It’s a great product with carefully sourced ingredients contained in a small, well designed, attractive bottle. I’m planning to buy this product again as well as the others I have already bought from the Curlsmith range currently available on iHerb and I highly recommend. My hair is untreated, long, curly 3a/3c type, with normal scalp and a little dry ends. If my review is helpful to you, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks 😊

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I used to think curly hair was just dry. I never thought it needed protein. So times like scorching summer days, colouring my hair, the deep conditioner always came out. It lead to losing hair in the shower, curls getting straighter and doing the opposite. I have low porosity hair and lots of it. I first started using protein shampoo and conditionRead more about review stating A real game changerer last summer. This product from Curlsmith is a game changer. I started using it and even after 1 treatment what an affect. My curls are more bouncier and do not drop out straight away. There is a shine to my hair and it looks healthier. My scalp is also happy. I will be using this as a regular treatment just 10 minutes at a time because of my low porosity and every 3 weeks. I wash twice per week in general. The smell is like all Curlsmith products absolutely lush and not chemically as all natural. Shipping is good as we have to remember our postal services are still feeling the affects of the last 2 years. Would recommend this product to all without any hesitation.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

The scent is strong but it is easy to use. The quality of it is perfect. What I LOVE about this product is how it helped bond my damaged curly hair. I saw a massive change in my hair and I will continue to purchase this product. The packaging of it was perfect too! Highly recommend for damaged hair!

Posted on May 15, 2022

I have high porosity hair that needed protein treatments. I used it for the first time and it did not disappoint. Although There werent miracles but it gave back some life to my dull bleached waves/curles. Coming back after further uses for final thoughts. Its medium sized but a dime size on each section of the hair is enough(4/6 sections)

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I was keen to try this as I use Olaplex weekly. I have to say that this is much better as it’s a cheaper price, and you get much more as well. It’s smells amazing (like all Curlsmith products) and is doing wonders for my hair. I would prefer a top like the conditioning wash, but can deal with that as the only issue.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

OMG! I’ve been using the so known n3 and I was already happy with its bonding powers, but this, for curly hair, changed the game!!! My curls are changed! The smell is amazing I can’t even begin to describe it! This is a must for every curly head out there

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I have coily hair and this really does a great job smoothing my hair. This makes the hair strong without making it hard/crunchy like some stronger protein treatments do. It’s a light protein/bond builder so you don’t need to use it often. I usually pre shampoo with it and leave it on overnight. When I wash and condition the next day my hair is amazingly coily and my wash n gos are poppin

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

great product, only tried one time so far but heard a lot about this product and this brand so I know it suppose to be high quality..

Posted on May 28, 2022

This product is often compared to Olaplex No. 3 and for a good reason! Recently I got a balayage and my hair has felt a bit dry because of the bleach. Bon Curl Salve made my hair look super shiny and healthy only after one use! I use it once a week as a deep conditioning treatment. Just be careful not to overdo it, since it contains lots of proteins!