Page 1 - Reviews - Curlsmith, Curl Conditioning Oil-In-Cream, 8 fl oz (237 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

i used these product and it was so useful you can benefit from it you should use it after the shower put it on your hair and you gonna see the diffidence the size is real the package is good the quality its very good you gonna like it trust me

ed1ede1b-4040-4954-84de-9ec03b3da9d9
3fb21a37-b41c-46f9-afd5-f0966827e667
Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I was so excited to try curlsmith products after seeing a review in a local Facebook group. Even more excited when I found out iherb sells them. This is the first product I’ve tried from the line and wow, moisture! I used it for 2 strand twists on my 4C hair. It’s been a week and my hair is still moisturized and non greasy! I can’t wait to try more items from this line.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

This cream is a miracle in a jar it's super thick and moisturizing my hair feels soft and very moisturized after it has a good candyish smell it's not so strong which is what i like. I recommend this cream for dry curly hair that is in need of moisture its honestly amazing and worth the price, and because it's so thick you don't need to put a lot of it. I Love it 😍 Like if benefited

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I love curlsmith products . Make sure you know what your hair needs before ordering. My curls are extra thirsty and struggling with split ends . It’s getting hotter in Australia so this cream is my hair lifesaver. Wet my curls and apply a little bit on my hands after i spread it i use a denman brush and i get beautiful clumps

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Very thick leave in conditioner. My hair is wavy to curly and it loves this product. Very moisturizing and my hair can be easily detangled after having some.

f6cfc17d-5803-45e8-871c-f48beeef4237
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This is my second time to buy this and I do like it. Easy to use and the quantity is very good would last for a long time. My hair type 3b curly

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Creamy consistensy, strong flowery smell, that waers off after a while. I have thin curly hair, i use a small amount. My hair is wonderfull soft and freez free after use. Very moisturizing. Love it!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This gives incredible shine to my hair, helps the style look better, and makes the hair dry faster. For a super dry hair like mine though, I have to use another more moisturizing leave-in product with it.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

That is my second jar i am using. Love it. Great as a hair mask and leave in. Curlsmith is one few of my favourite brands. Highly recommend the products.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This is the most wonderful product i have used so far for my curly hair. It made my hair soft to touch and really nice curls. Highly recommended.