Page 1 - Reviews - David's, Kosher Salt, 16 oz (453 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 7, 2022

I really like this salt. This is the first time buying it and I use it on my food every day. It mixes in very nicely and tastes great. The ingredients are simple: salt! Someone I know who would be considered to be a health expert says to avoid the sea salt because of the nasties that come with it and to instead go with kosher salt. The packaging is great and it's perfect to add to any of your recipes.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

A great product for my needs, I didn't realise there was a difference until a recipe required Kosher, I will continue with this salt mostly from now on.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love this salt and it’s very hard to find in Australia! Great texture, nice for finishing dishes and the taste is not too salty! It’s a good size, you can refill your salt jar a couple of times per use! Highly recommend!

Posted on May 18, 2022

Love the flakiness and low sodium content. I use this for bread, it's delicious!

Posted on May 1, 2022

Great size, the shape of the flakes is really good on cookies to add some saltiness to the flavor

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Must buy item. Not too salty and easy to handle the amount

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Great taste, texture and quality! Very happy about this product. Will mainly use in baking (cookies, sweets, bread, etc.)

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

it is close to impossible to find kosher salt in my country. this comes in a handy bottle and taste good.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Good value for money, large tasty sea salt flakes, easy to use dispenser.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Doesn’t feel like too salty , but definitely saltier than the fleur de sel. I’ll soon order it again .