IE

Al-Reviews
Posted on May 16, 2022

smells like those chemical exfoliating scrubs but it's texture is a thick cream but melts easily, yellow in colour, i thought the tube would be bigger (but it's my problem because I don't know much about sizes lol). i have super sensitive skin which is prone to acne and pimples so this is gonna be a nice try, hopefully it will relieve me off my acne and such. it's actually quite gentle too because it didn't leave my skin feeling dry after rinsing. i just tried it once till now so I'll update after a week

a66a9ed4-28b1-41de-b0e0-aa6a5f34c723
124fd4b9-8833-4c59-a306-dd4b4991864b
0eee0c8b-cbae-4c80-80e1-efbe8714b207

Smells like... Well, sulfur. However, really helps with acne and skin inflammations. I apply a thin layer on the troubled areas a couple of times a week for 15 minutes. It doesn't clog my pores. Don't keep it for too long, or your skin may become irritated (I once forgot it for 30 minutes and experienced that). Also, don't use anything harsh (like a scrub) after it, it might hurt. Please upvote my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Got rid of my stubborn fungal acne and reduced my cystic acne. It does make your skin peel a little bit and flake but it comes right off when you wash your face it doesn’t stick to your skin and stay there. I’ve suffered with this for so long and I’m so glad that I finallyHave some thing that works

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

It was the only product that has helped my skin when it was breaking out like crazy with cystic acne. I have a very sensitive skin and never had acne before so was in the search for something thag works spending hundreds of pounds monthly for the past several months. I am so glad I have found this. It calmed my skin down together with low carb diet and some gentle non comegenic skincare. I does not irritate me as long as I use it for no longer than about 10-15 mins on damp skin. Have purchased another four, it is a steal for the price!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I purchased this after trying the mini on a whim. It's a great staple product for me now. The scent isn't very strongly sulfur at all, it doesn't bother me at all. The composition is a lot cleaner/easier to use in this tube form, I highly recommend it. You get a big size for the price, and you can't beat the quality. Unlike other sulfur products, I find this one is gentle enough to use frequently on sensitive skin, as it doesn't dry out the skin too much. It's still very effective!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I have used the small size and after getting good results I bought the biggest size I found available. I don't really perceive the sulfur scent, so I would say this is really gentle for sensitive skin. I use this when I notice a pimple incoming for 10 minutes as a mask, because my main concern is the hormonal acne I get when my period date is coming. The tube packaging is great because it dispenses the exact quantity you need without waste. Overall a great and inexpensive product with great composition that I would keep purchasing always :)

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This stuff is a miracle in a bottle. I am currently on my 3rd bottle and probably gonna buy more. highly recommend this product if you are prone to acne. I use the product daily, but a good moisturizer is recommended when using De La Cruz in high doses. I personally don't find the product to have a bad scent. I also use this product for my fungal acne and it works wonders! ✨✨

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

It has no scent. Packaging can me improve as its dispensing hole is very big, too much comes out. Its composition is great and the benefit is improvement of acne with in couple of days. Its very gentle doesn't dry out skin. good for sensitive skin. size of the tube is big and it comes in large quantity. we can use it on kids as it is very gentle.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This is my second purchase of dela cruz sulfur. I was using the other version where you can open the container and dip your hand to get the product but i think i like this container better because it is more convenient and a lot more hygienic. I use this twice a week, leaving it on for 30 minutes, then i wash it off. The product is effective. Plus it is affordable. It smells like a strong sulfur but it does the job, so this is a win for me.

Posted on May 3, 2022

seems effective with the inflammation, the acne doesn't look that red and big after using it. I just leave it on for awhile and then rinse off, doesn't have any feeling like hot or dry or tingle, but honestly, it is a bit oily that your hair will stick on it and the smell isn't pleasant, even after rinse with water, the smell seems doesn't go away, have to wipe again with some toner/floral water to cover the scent. Besides, after a few use, I woke up one day with some allergy, a bit red and itch (like mosquitoes bites) on the same area that I have applied the night before, I wasn't sure if this cause the allergy (since I have already used a few times before but nothing was changed on my skincare routine except this), so I have my suspect and this worry me to keep on using it again. sorry for the long review, just want to share my case and hope it helps