IE

Jay-Smith
Posted on Apr 22, 2022
Vitamin E for your skin!

I never used Vit. E for a moisturizer before. But this one didn't not disappoint me. The texture are great for normal to oily skin. It has a minimal scent to it but also great for sensitive skin. I order trial size but will purchase the bigger one next time. 😂 Please like for points.

a8dd3c97-8a16-46a4-90a2-3295fed2b6bc

I was soooo excited to try this. I have been going though a pretty serious depressive episode lately but I love skincare. So as soon as I have the energy again I’ll use my products again and I’ll tell you this one won’t disappoint. It really makes me look alive again after staying inside for days. Im looking forward to using it every time. Also, a little goes a long way but definitely considering buying the larger size.

4e965ac8-01f8-4afe-937e-97571494e913
Posted on May 31, 2022

It has a thick texture and locks the moisture in nicely, has a slight scent to it but it’s nice, amazing size compared to the price and the quality is pretty good. I use it at night and in the morning it doesn’t feel oily at all and it’s benefits my sensitive and dry skin I had a big dry patch for like two months and nothing helped with it except this. I highly recommend it

073e71b2-30b1-4bae-993b-052b3e6552d2
Posted on May 7, 2022

I haven’t used it yet. Good quality of packaging but size is small. Hope its anti-age and benefits me.seems gud texture and compositional. Even sensitive skin can use i think. (Natural Scent -season )can use as moisturizer . Acure brightening scrub: I used it and its really good👍🏼. I liked the quality of Packaging and size also. Try to apply it gently on sensitive skin. I apply moisturizer after using the scrub. I think frequently using will show better result. I hope its anti-age and benefits me. I like its composition too

f54a3266-b407-4019-94ba-e9e08021fc7d
f4f9c459-d024-451f-a71f-bca9b0dd2a12
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

the texture is like a thick cream but doesnt clog up pores, its perfect for winter season since its very moisturizing . since its vitamin E it should be fine for sensitive skin. and vitamin E has amazing benefits for aging skin so i got this an anti aging. i have combination skin which suits me fine . but i would imagine it would work marvels for dry skin

062167e9-a0b2-4e2e-8e6b-94162e71a730
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

A thick, rich cream that is definitely reducing the fine lines around my eyes. This product nourishes my facial skin beautiful. I use it at night before bed as it feels a little thick under makeup. A little goes a long way and it has a subtle fragrance. I’ll definitely purchase again.

d1a55c55-2104-4104-90eb-8876bed2b4da
a34bdb6c-85b0-482e-866c-5ed46ef02233
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

This is the best moisturizer in town it really makes my skin smooth you can use it for anything it is a little bit thick I don’t think it will suit everyone but it was suitable for me, specially in winter when my skin gets so dry. Also it smells so good I love it.

44627a92-8301-4400-b055-a9e887cfba01
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I ordered this trial size of this cream and it's small. I have used it now two night in a row and will continue using it every night. It feels nice on the skin and what struck me the most is how lovely it smells. really nice scent that honestly makes you relax into your bed. I might order the regular size next time.

0c80d54a-1f8e-4fc7-9a9c-a9551f830f02
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I love it , it scent very nice i use it for my hands, the size is good for my use , mu age 28 , the package good and comfortable, its moisturizer very good without a greasy feeling it’s good for sensitive skin also the quality is good for the price , i will buy it again

fa183208-8c16-4403-a7fc-6b2d53fa0c4f