IE

Posted on Jul 9, 2022
Beautiful smell

I love fresh lilac flowers so I took a chance on this shower gel. I also love a beautiful lilac fragrance and I wanted a lilac shower gel too. This smells absolutely natural and fresh, and it will definitely become a repeat purchase. No regrets with this shower gel and it is gentle too.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I was looking for lilac scent and this one looked very promising. I wold say that the smell reminds me the smell of lilac but it has a bit chemical notes. Overall it's a nice body wash,but I'd like it to be with a more gentle/natural lilac smell

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

The scent is DIVINE. I only wish it stayed on the skin a little longer. The lather is great. The consistency is great. It hasn't dried out my skin so I use it every day. It has not irritated my skin. It's gentle. The only reason I did not give it five stars is because it does not completely rinse off like my other natural soaps. It leaves something on your skin and I don't like that-- whatever ingredient that is, it's unnecessary.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

My regular hand soap and I was so happy that it was returned to the site in a new package with easy to use. Rich soap, fun, wonderful smell

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I love the lilac scent of this product, although I wish the smell was stronger because it's so nice. It feels good on the skin and didn't dry me out.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I love this soap! The selling point for me is the amazing scent, it's not cheap but the smell does last on the skin and the skin is not left feeling dry.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

defenetly i buy it again ! Before I use to have "orange skin" but after useing this body wash my skin is so catifelate . The scent is almost perfect with short lasting .

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

This product has a beautiful scent and good size was bigger than I expected

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Amazing lilac scent, dense and lather well. Mild cleansing agents and suits for sensitive skin

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Love this product! Smells so good and fresh! Recommend it for everyday use