Page 1 - Reviews - Derma E, Anti-Aging Regenerative Day Cream, 2 oz (56 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This cream has a fresh orange scent. I use it during the day before sunscreen. Quality is good but I think it will work better on oily to normal skin. I have dry and sensitive skin so I need something more hydrating. This cream absorbs fast. Size is good and lasts me for about 1 and a half months. I haven't noticed a difference in the texture or brightness of my skin as yet. This cream is good for summer because it absorbs fast while moisturizing the skin. It is slightly orange in color.

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

It feels greasy a little bit at the beginning when you apply it. You need to rub into the skin longer than usual. But in general the cream is good. Cannot say it has immediate obvious results, but the skin feels healthier.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Love this anti aging day cream, easy to apply, not feeling greasy, absorb quickly into the skin. It contains vitamin A to reduce fine lines. Good price.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I love the thickness, texture, low percentage of retinol, even if it’s a day time, I use it at night, the skin looks smooth the day after, scent is not that bright and I love it.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I was skeptical of this at first, just because it is thicker than what I am used to putting on my face. But I don't feel it after I rub it in and it leaves my skin feeling good.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Rich and light day cream. Works well under makeup. Will keep purchasing this for sure.

Posted on May 27, 2022

this roduct was bought for my wife and for a short time of use it showed its effectiveness

Posted on May 23, 2022

Vegan and great anti-aging cream that penetrates really well the skin.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Excellent cream! I’m using also the same line for night. Also serum and toner the same line and brand

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Great product especially if you are experiencing signs of aging. Feels good on the skin and doesn't irritate.