IE
3.9

3.9
Arden
Posted on Sep 12, 2022
Excellent! A all in one eye cream! Dark circle, puffy & dull tired eyes ? U will want this!

Two months plus after use still loving it ! I ise it day n night. Dry wrinkled, dark circle panda eyes resolved! Love this product. Been using Vichy eye and while it plumps up n moisturize Derma e is a brand i love and this vit c turmeric eye cream exceeded all expectations. If you have puffy, dark circles, tired eyes this is the solution! Contain Tumeric and caffeine to brighten and depuff. Vit c to brighten as well. Love will definitely buy again! If u like this review pls upvote like! There is hardly any scent even thou one would think it has Tumeric. M loving it! Pls gimme a thumbs up if u like my review so that it encourages me to update review after few months of usage.

941cb109-a755-44ca-b0c3-7645adbdfaaa
2d5a8872-dc34-47ed-9649-965520dd2099
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I use this product for over an year and I absolutely love it! Truly recommend it! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ The quality is amazing and smells good! The size is more than perfect and easy access package.

15bc3de1-e850-4bc7-a4af-a834e77e3924
f5256a0b-749e-4d55-94af-499e444e8533
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Excellent! A all in one eye cream! Dark circle, puffy & dull tired eyes? U will want this! Love this product. Been using Vichy eye and while it plumps up n moisturize Derma e is a brand i love and this vit c turmeric eye cream exceeded all expectations. If you have puffy, dark circles, tired eyes this is the solution! Contain Tumeric and caffeine to brighten and depuff. Vit c to brighten as well. Love will definitely buy again! If u like this review pls upvote like! There is hardly any scent even thou one would think it has Tumeric. M loving it! Pls gimme a thumbs up if u like my review so that it encourages me to update review after few months of usage.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

I love this cream, have been using it for 2 months and noticed my skin under eyes feels more moisturized and the dark circles are leas visible. The composition and the quality of the cream are great, the size will easily last you half a year since you only need a tiny drop

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I had high hopes for this one but I don’t like the way it applies and it peels. I use it everyday in the morning and I don’t need to apply moisturizer. It haydrates the under my eyes very well and reduces the dark circles. No weird scent

9f28fdbe-6d92-4e88-94e9-03e255bcd644
Posted on Jan 24, 2023

I am pleasantly surprised by it’s effect on my dark circles. I have used it every night before sleep. It has reduced the darkened area visibly after waking up. Not sure if it is advisable to use under makeup. The ingredients and texture might not blend well with eye makeup or foundation. No obvious scent but it is a little watery so need to be careful not to accidentally enter eyes.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

This is a very good product with comprehensive ingredients, and it have been a continued purchase for the past 6 months. I like to use it to supplement my daily routine. The quality of the cream also absorb well and have a nice fragrance scent. I like that the packaging is simple too.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This eye cream is a 2-in-1 product. It acts as a both moisturiser and concealer. This eye cream has really helped me with my stubborn dark circles. My dark circles are not vanished completely but I’m sure with regular use I will see positive results. I’m also very happy with the ingredients as it contains 2 types of vitamin C, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide which are high quality skincare ingredients. I also don’t use concealer as it helps to conceal the dark circles around the eyes. All in all, I’m very pleased with this eye cream and will definitely recommend this to everyone.